Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Room Hate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Room Hate (1738 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION / 7 Things People Hate About Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room Hate by Opecksy1: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Plot Summary
A young couple madly in love get separated by circumstances beyond their control. They meet again after eight years in a very unusual way. How is this going to end?

Cast
Yvonne Jegede, Frederick Leonard, Uche Nwaefuna, Kenneth Nwadike, Abayomi Alvin, Gusty Chinbuke.

Movie Review
So this film slightly looks like the numerous nollywood movies out there, where couples file for divorce then they are given specific date and put under certain conditions before processing the document." Room Hate" is full of action, sparkles and affection so if you'd ask me i still prefer it over others.

Josephine and Jamie dated 8 years ago and somehow got married and now they have to stay together under a roof before they are properly separated by the court. Josephine got to know that Jamie moved on and now has a fiancée who stays in the same house as well, "it actually hurts to see that after all these years the guy you still love has moved on completely but 8 years no be beans nah abi lol". Josephine met Sophie (the fiancée) a sweet and pretty lady, she accepted Jo completely without knowing who she is or the reason why she has to share the house with them. Jamie on the other hand gave Jo body heating lol, he was grumpy, mean and harsh one would actually think they were once sworn enemy. Sophie confused why Jamie hates her so much tries to make Jo feel at home and also relaxed well what more could she have asked for? Because from the onset if Sophie had known Josephine was Jamie's ex wife she wouldn't have welcomed the idea of her staying with them not to talk of making peace between them.

Sophie as an event planner was summoned to Ibadan to plan a popular Kabiesi daughter's wedding, this is a big deal for her so she had to leave. Erm now Sophie is gone leaving just the two of them alone, Jo tries to have a conversation with Jamie in other to talk about the past and also move on but Jamie wouldn't let her, instead he accused her of trying to seduce him while his fiancée is out "lol seriously this guy dey always give me joy like he's a vibe on his own ". After that statement Jo left the next day and returned with an invisible man acclaimed to had made love to her while she disturbs and scream, why would she do that though? I guess it's called payback because her first night in the house wasn't pleasant at all lol. The next morning Jamie started acting weird and all kind and sweet "I guess baba was jealous after all",

Message from the lawyer they were given 30 days to stay in the same house to solve their differences or divorce after the 30th day, within this short period of time things changed, Josephine met a guy named Joel and a date was fixed lol Jamie complained about her outfit all through "lemme chip in Yvonne Jegede is curvy and sexy damn". Sophie returned from Ibadan and a discussion and few questions was raised when Josephine rushed into their room to tell him about the date, the discussion was that Jamie said he never want kids but the truth is all this while he never wants to get married, he hasn't moved on and he couldn't tell Sophie about it. "But Nigerians guys will always be Nigerians ahn ahn how can you waste that pretty lady's time ehn, relationship of 4 good years oh". I felt her anger when she even found out Josephine was the lady he couldn't get over , like literally she has been housing and smiling at her enemy all this while, she left broken and dejected.
Going back in time while Josephine and Jamie was dating she got pregnant and threatened to abort it, it turns out she didn't and now they have a son together. "mehn I love happy ending movies though, it brightens my day and gives me some kind of hope somehow. Do enjoy this movie titled 'Room Hate' ❤️

For more movie review like this, do check here - http://thescreenhub..com/2020/12/room-hate.html

(1) (Reply)

Producing A Documentary Film Is More Challenging Than Making A Movie / Dstv Rolls Out Toll Free Numbers / Plz I Need Site To Download Korean Drama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.