Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB (790 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by AfonjaMuslim: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2020
THE leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has debunked insinuations that the security outfit recently floated by the group; Eastern Security Network (ESN) is targeted at attacking and clamping down anyone that speaks against their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement issued yesterday by the Publicity Secretary of the group, Comrade Emma Powerful stated the vigilante group which he said is akin to Amotekun in the South West is to eradicate terrorism and criminality in Biafra land over the inability of security agencies to effectively police the Southeast.

According to Powerful, the establishment of ESN is not targeted against law abiding citizens but only after criminal elements and terrorists in the Southeast.

Kanu who lambasted a group; Conference of Igbo Elders for Peace and Development (CIEPAD) for making derogatory comment about the formation of the security outfit said

“Well-meaning individuals and groups like Afenifere, the leading socio-cultural organization in Nigeria have already hailed the formation of ESN. Easterners both home and in the diaspora have also continued to send goodwill messages over this uncommon feat. Even the usually frightened National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, has grudgingly offered his support to the security outfit.

“This is the only reason the security agencies who are already jolted by the outpouring of commendations trailing the formation of ESN from across the world is making frantic but belated efforts to discredit ESN by using faceless groups. This lame strategy is not new to us.

“We wish to also remind the public of the Okwudili saga, another fictitious figure created in the minds of DSS operatives to usurp the leadership of IPOB, that failed spectacularly. How about fake groups like RENIPOB, REPOB, SEXIPOB floated at various times in the past in an attempt to deceive the public into thinking that the great IPOB family is factionalised. It all failed and so will this latest joke called IEPAD.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/our-security-group-not-targeted-at-innocent-citizens-ipob/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by Cubana04: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Tell them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by SlurUsername1: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2020
As a bonafide ipob man from Anambra state I concur with this statement.
Our REBEL GROUP is not targeted atainnocent biafrian citizens but the Nigerian government.
Biafra or death
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by OfficialAPCNig: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Our REBEL GROUP is not targeted atainnocent biafrian citizens but the Nigerian government.
Biafra or death
Reduce your intake of brown roof water.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
THE leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has debunked insinuations that the security outfit recently floated by the group; Eastern Security Network (ESN) is targeted at attacking and clamping down anyone that speaks against their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement issued yesterday by the Publicity Secretary of the group, Comrade Emma Powerful stated the vigilante group which he said is akin to Amotekun in the South West is to eradicate terrorism and criminality in Biafra land over the inability of security agencies to effectively police the Southeast.

According to Powerful, the establishment of ESN is not targeted against law abiding citizens but only after criminal elements and terrorists in the Southeast.

Kanu who lambasted a group; Conference of Igbo Elders for Peace and Development (CIEPAD) for making derogatory comment about the formation of the security outfit said

“Well-meaning individuals and groups like Afenifere, the leading socio-cultural organization in Nigeria have already hailed the formation of ESN. Easterners both home and in the diaspora have also continued to send goodwill messages over this uncommon feat. Even the usually frightened National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, has grudgingly offered his support to the security outfit.

“This is the only reason the security agencies who are already jolted by the outpouring of commendations trailing the formation of ESN from across the world is making frantic but belated efforts to discredit ESN by using faceless groups. This lame strategy is not new to us.

“We wish to also remind the public of the Okwudili saga, another fictitious figure created in the minds of DSS operatives to usurp the leadership of IPOB, that failed spectacularly. How about fake groups like RENIPOB, REPOB, SEXIPOB floated at various times in the past in an attempt to deceive the public into thinking that the great IPOB family is factionalised. It all failed and so will this latest joke called IEPAD.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/our-security-group-not-targeted-at-innocent-citizens-ipob/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I don't like Kanu but ESN is a welcome
development.
Every region should develop its own security architecture, the central government can no longer protect us.

Every Southerners should grab their guns and fight off those blood sucking Fulani herdsmen from their land
They are Buhari's relatives he can't deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by yarimo(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2020
ESN is a criminal outfit
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by Naajjii: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Operation python is waiting for that Illegal Security , we already have a case of terrorism by IPOD and they are creating another subgroup, honestly the Federal Government seems to be a bit slow with this terrorist. Federal govt should step up efforts in eliminating this groups including Boko Haram once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by Valkrie: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2020
yarimo:
ESN is a criminal outfit
Good.. go and arrest them nah...!!
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2020
yarimo:
ESN is a criminal outfit
And you are a terrorist raised by Shekau and his fellow Boko Haram fighters.

1 Like

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Naajjii:
Operation python is waiting for that Illegal Security , we already have a case of terrorism by IPOD and they are creating another subgroup, honestly the Federal Government seems to be a bit slow with this terrorist. Federal govt should step up efforts in eliminating this groups including Boko Haram once and for all.
Mumu, the federal govt is yet to eliminate ordinary bandits and you are here foaming in your mouth like one suffering from convulsion.

1 Like

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by Orjioorji(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Reduce your intake of brown roof water.

Thank you
hahahaha you gave the Yoruba Muslim miscreant an upper cute.

2 Likes

Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by oyin44: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Biafra or death
"biafra or death "-which in some quarters mean biafrans will rather die than surrender. So you urself know that you will be finished whenever you confront the federal troops. Abi right or wrong
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Following
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by unatryooh: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
chime8:

Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now (12.am Monday) I am on my knees pleading , please hear my cries do not ignore .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am a father of three and we have been going through alot of hardship. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my private school teaching job due to owings resulting from the lock down. We have been starving for days now . I need to buy food stuff and fill my gas . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum any amount please. I pray God bless you immensely as you help me . Please. 3097662083 . FIRST BANK

I am just curious, how did you intend to raise 3 children as a private school teacher in the first place?
Re: Our Security Group Not Targeted At Innocent Citizens- IPOB by div111(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Biafra or death

Words from a typical head-slamming brown roof dweller...
no go die on top IPOB matter ooo

(1) (Reply)

These 3 Things Are Killing Nigeria's Economy / Update On Situation In Konshisha Local Government Area Of Benue State / What Kind Of Soap Is President Buhari Using For Nigerians That Makes Us Docile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.