Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH (1564 Views)

State Police: Governors Not To Be Trusted With Control Of Arms — Sir Udensi / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Nigeria Cannot Be Trusted With Looted Funds If Returned – U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by DeltaFire: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2020
NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB: CAN SUCH VIOLENT HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY OF IGBO AND SS?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH: VIDEO

Daughters of Truth are 3 ladies in USA who had been very active for IPOB and even funded Nnamdi Kanu's trip to USA. One of them had even been an IPOB coordinator. These ladies left IPOB when they realised Nnamdi Kanu was just running a Biafra scam. They still wanted self-determination for Igbo and later found an authentic platform for that with LNC-MNN.

Daughters of Truth were INSIDERS in IPOB so these are the types of people we should listen to. They are WITNESSES of what Nnamdi Kanu is about.

They put on shows on their Facebook page to let our people know the way to Independence and Freedom. This is not about any personality thing, it is about who has the STRATEGY to bring about the Freedom we want. Nothing else! Me, I want my children and their children to inherit the Freedom I work for. I am not interested in them inheriting any Nnamdi Kanu or other personality.

Watch this, the latest Daughters of Truth show. All of it has very good information that tells us what to be doing NOW to work for our Freedom. But the part where they talk of the crazy Nnamdi Kanu IPOB Security thing is from about 35 - 55 minutes (I didn't note it to get the timing exact)

https://web.facebook.com/Africanwomenshow/videos/139506391285343/

Nnamdi Kanu is as usual going to bring death to his IPOB cult worshippers. If you have any family member in that cult, please warn them as best you can. But those who have chosen to die for nothing will just join the others that have done so and just have wasted their lives. It's their choice.

Meanwhile, for AUTHENTIC and real freedom platform that Declared Constitutional Force Majeure on 16th December 2020 and reported in newspapers this is website for information and updates: www.freedomfromnigeria.com

I will put 2 posters below too, for your knowledge. Please inform others. We must all get free from the Caliphate agenda.

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Dovegrey: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Are you not ashame of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by sapientia(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Op is a mugu

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Yujin(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
The easiest way to know agents of the oppressors is that they don't attack the oppressors but focus their energy in attacking those who are seriously making headway in the struggle for freedom. Let everyone check all the OPs threads just to confirm what I'm saying.
We can see through his shenanigans.

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Conrod: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Let a hundred flowers blosom and let a hundred schools contend. a chinese proverb.
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by ijawcitizen(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
ESN like the biafran military forces is for the military subjugation of the Niger Delta, just like in 1967.

Their first military objective is Rivers state but our reaction from the entire Niger Delta region to this threat would be beyond what they can possibly imagine.

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by valirex: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
ijawcitizen:
ESN like the biafran military forces is for the military subjugation of the Niger Delta, just like in 1967.

Their first military objective is Rivers state but our reaction from the entire Niger Delta region to this threat would be beyond what they can possibly imagine.

Have no fear, this is 2020 not 1967 rally your people it's not so hard to do.

Military strategy is fun.
For an army defending against an incoming army it will only take half the size of the incoming enemy's army size, lesser resources and more advantages are on your side.
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Conrod: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
ijawcitizen:

But igbo is part of the niger delta,infact the largest in the niger delta.
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Overself: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
DeltaFire:
NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB: CAN SUCH VIOLENT HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY OF IGBO AND SS?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH: VIDEO

Daughters of Truth are 3 ladies in USA who had been very active for IPOB and even funded Nnamdi Kanu's trip to USA. One of them had even been an IPOB coordinator. These ladies left IPOB when they realised Nnamdi Kanu was just running a Biafra scam. They still wanted self-determination for Igbo and later found an authentic platform for that with LNC-MNN.

Daughters of Truth were INSIDERS in IPOB so these are the types of people we should listen to. They are WITNESSES of what Nnamdi Kanu is about.

They put on shows on their Facebook page to let our people know the way to Independence and Freedom. This is not about any personality thing, it is about who has the STRATEGY to bring about the Freedom we want. Nothing else! Me, I want my children and their children to inherit the Freedom I work for. I am not interested in them inheriting any Nnamdi Kanu or other personality.

Watch this, the latest Daughters of Truth show. All of it has very good information that tells us what to be doing NOW to work for our Freedom. But the part where they talk of the crazy Nnamdi Kanu IPOB Security thing is from about 35 - 55 minutes (I didn't note it to get the timing exact)

Nnamdi Kanu is as usual going to bring death to his IPOB cult worshippers. If you have any family member in that cult, please warn them as best you can. But those who have chosen to die for nothing will just join the others that have done so and just have wasted their lives. It's their choice.

Meanwhile, for AUTHENTIC and real freedom platform that Declared Constitutional Force Majeure on 16th December 2020 and reported in newspapers this is website for information and updates: www.freedomfromnigeria.com

I will put 2 posters below too, for your knowledge. Please inform others. We must all get free from the Caliphate agenda.
Goat dis tin pain u well well gringrin
U are a mumu man!

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by valirex: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Conrod:
But igbo is part of the niger delta,infact the largest in the niger delta.

Igbos are free to take their lands in the Niger Delta, no one will contest it with them. But anything beyond that will be bloody
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Conrod: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
valirex:

Igbos are free to take their lands in the Niger Delta, no one will contest it with them. But anything beyond that will be bloody
When you remove the igbos and their lands from the niger delta,then it will be tantamount to extracting all the water from an iceblock and expecting a favourable result.
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by valirex: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Conrod:
When you remove the igbos and their lands from the niger delta,then it will be tantamount to extracting all the water from an iceblock and expecting a favourable result.

You mean to say all Niger Deltans are Igbos?
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
We know those US-based prostitutes very well. They are called daughters of jezebel and are really daft and dumb with comedy like presentations. grin grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
These daughters of Jezebel must be naive to think that they can separate away easily/peacefully from the zoo called nigeria. Fulanis are holding political and military powers of the zoo and are never gonna let go off easily without a fight and that's why IPOB is preparing for the last fight for Biafra's emancipation which is the only viable way. These people propagating their useless constitutional force majeure are daft and dumb.

Below is the video of the proclamation of their useless constitutional force majeure which happened on the 16/12/2020 and you can see that all the old cargos in the video are corrupt old men whom the fulani EFCC have one or two corruption allegations against them and at the right time, the fulani EFCC will call them and threaten them with a prison term and you will see them back off. Some of them will easily accept bribe money and sabotage others. Can you imagine that Nnia Nwodo is amongst the signatories of their useless constitutional force majeure? The type of Nnia Nwodo is waiting for their money collection day to sell off the other naive ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePHxLXKqOw

In the above video starting from 20mins, you will hear when Toney Nnadi, the constitution file carrier was asked what if Buhari refused to listen to their demand which of course is what will happen so far as the zoo is concerned, and his answer was that they are going to insist. How can you insist on your right against this fulani controlled government of the zoo by only talking and no action? Action means coming out into the streets to stage protests against the government until your demands are met.

One thing is that the Lower Niger Congress which is championing this constitutional force majeure does not have members and supporters that can easily pour out into the streets to protest for them just as IPOB does several times. Those daft and dumb daughters of Jezebel live in the US and can never dare venture into the zoo to protest. No one knows about them. Their Twitter followers are only 74 people, yet they want people to support their useless venture..

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Dikebuka: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Daughters of Truth are with LNC/MNN/NINAS. They recently did their force majueur which nobody have opposed or condemned, but what I don't get is why they are focused on MNK and IPOB.

Sabo or Opposition (as the call themselves) behaves like mainstream media. Just like MSM attacks Trump in US...Opposition attacks Nnamdi Kanu.

Opposition are made up for force majueur, PDP and APC apologist.

I will like to drop some question which I need clarification for.

1. How is IPOB impeding or stopping your activities and programs or your people not fighting for freedom again.

2. Why do you people always go back to IPOB or MNK in your broadcast.

3. How do you intend to convince politician particularly of igbo extraction not to participate in election when they are clamoring for presidency.

4. If IPOB is fraudulent outfit, how come people are drawn to his movement and ideology.

5. If your method of doing things is getting result, how come you people don't have people drawn to you or how come you people don't make analysis

6. How come most of the things the fraudster said have all happened or is it a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Dedetwo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
DeltaFire:

Are the founders of Shege-Ka-Fasa, Hisbah and Civilian JTF lovers of Igbo or easterners?

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by RuddyFusion(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Always saying Kanu is a scam but can't tell us what the scam is about...all of you should just shut up
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dikebuka:
Daughters of Truth are with LNC/MNN/NINAS. They recently did their force majueur which nobody have opposed or condemned, but what I don't get is why they are focused on MNK and IPOB.

Sabo or Opposition (as the call themselves) behaves like mainstream media. Just like MSM attacks Trump in US...Opposition attacks Nnamdi Kanu.

Opposition are made up for force majueur, PDP and APC apologist.

I will like to drop some question which I need clarification for.

1. How is IPOB impeding or stopping your activities and programs or your people not fighting for freedom again.

2. Why do you people always go back to IPOB or MNK in your broadcast.

3. How do you intend to convince politician particularly of igbo extraction not to participate in election when they are clamoring for presidency.

4. If IPOB is fraudulent outfit, how come people are drawn to his movement and ideology.

5. If your method of doing things is getting result, how come you people don't have people drawn to you or how come you people don't make analysis

6. How come most of the things the fraudster said have all happened or is it a coincidence.
Those US based professional prostitutes called daughters of Jezebel are inconsequential hense their mentioning of and attack on IPOB to gain relevance. If you want to become popular, continue mentioning Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and people will start to pay attention. They are just capitalizing on this well-known fact because nobody knows them, their little group and their delusion of grandeur called constitutional force majeure.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Daughters of Truth were INSIDERS in IPOB who tried to no avail to seduce and have SEX with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but the Ohamadike ndi Biafra disappointed them. Later they were found embezzling IPOB's money and were all expelled from IPOB and they went to prostitute with Tony Nnadi and Clifford Iroanya, another expelled former IPOB embezzler of funds.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by amuwo1980: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rubbish
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Ikengawo: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
lol the 'Daughters' were IPOB members that tried to start 'Biafra Bank' where Biafra supporters would donate money to a 'bank' (account) owned by they themselves. Kanu came to the US to personally remove them from power because of this. They have been making frustrated posts ever since and are devote members of RCCG church.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Ikengawo:
lol the 'Daughters' were IPOB members that tried to start 'Biafra Bank' where Biafra supporters would donate money to a 'bank' (account) owned by they themselves. Kanu came to the US to personally remove them from power because of this. They have been making frustrated posts ever since and are devote members of RCCG church.
You know those devil women very well. Their little attempt at bringing IPOB down is the biggest joke of the century. Their attempt at scamming IPOB members through their "Biafra Bank" nonsense was met with a very stiff penalty of expulsion from IPOB by our great leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. One of those Jezebels said in their useless zoo interaction that IPOB will eventually come to the negotiating table even if there is war, but they forgot to understand that Biafra's outright winning of the upcoming war against their zoo will result in the proclamation and restoration of Biafra as a UN nation with no one's permission and no negotiations with any idiot.
They also forgot that their so-called deluded constitutional force majeure will never come on a platter because their zoo government never respect any law, talk-less of one that will bring about the division of their ATM called nigeria, a trillion-dollar milk and honey industry for northerners. The terrorist government of the zoo will never listen to them and their demands and if they dare try anything like protests which will be their last card, it will be squashed by force. #EndSars protests come to mind.
Can you imagine Tony Nnadi, the constitution file carrier coming out to lead any street protests? Lead who exactly? Where are their supporters and believers in their useless cause who will come out into the streets to protest? They have none. Will the three Texas-based Jezebel fly into their zoo to participate in any protests? The answer is no. Will they organize any protests in the USA, the answer is no as well.
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Easternmind(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Honestly Ipob's are really intelligent from what I have seen from this thread's comment section so far...
Re: NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH by Bialegend(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
These fools are even calling for another sovereign national conference and a constitution review when there is already one convened in 2014 that the fulanis jettisoned. Listen here and see how naive and slow these people are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLEmeqVNnZU

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Binance, Which Other Platform Can I Use For P2p Crypto Trade / Amotekun Demand For Sophisticated Weapons As Herdsmen Killed 6 In Osun / Which Way Forward Nigeria? Nnamdi Kanu Tells The Yorubas The Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.