Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

M. Sc Business Administration In LASU Enquiry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / M. Sc Business Administration In LASU Enquiry (352 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Nigeria's Largest Student Arcade In LASU / Sanwo-Olu Says He Won't Interfere In LASU VC Appointment Process / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M. Sc Business Administration In LASU Enquiry by Kazrem(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Please, I will like to know about M.Sc Business Administration in LASU.

I am planning to enrol for the part time because of my work. The things I will like to know are:

- Admission process.
- Mode of operation since it is part time.
- Number of years.
- School fees
- And other things that surround it.

I will be glad if I can get information about it. Thank you.
Re: M. Sc Business Administration In LASU Enquiry by Kayprincefav: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
LASU Part-Time Admission Form (Epe Campus) for 2020/2021 Session

The LASU Part-time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale and to that effect, interested candidates who are yet to apply are advised to do so as soon as possible.

This is to specially notify the general public that the authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU) is inviting applications from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the university various Part-Time Degree and Diploma programmes.

Lagos State University in collaboration with LASU Consult Limited hereby invites application from eligible candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Part-Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus. As provided in the Edict establishing the institution, the mission of the University is to provide quality education to a large population of Lagos State by getting them prepared for the challenges of managing the public and private sector of the state by taking education nearer and closer to the people who have the desire of acquiring knowledge.

LASU Part-Time Programmes and Requirements
Programmes:

*Accounting
*Business Administration
*Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
*Mass Communication
*Computer Science
*Economics
*Agriculture Science
*History and International Studies
*Political Science
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/lasu-part-time-admission-form-epe-campus-for-2020-2021-session/]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is " Anything Raised To The Power Zero" Equals To One? / Free Bachelors And Masters Scholarships / 5 Must-have Apps For Students In The Post-covid Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.