Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Salary For Network Engineers,ethical Hackers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary For Network Engineers,ethical Hackers (182 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / FAAN Reverses Reduction In Staff Salary For May / NASRDA Salary For B Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary For Network Engineers,ethical Hackers by Witcher69: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Afternoon gents and ladies

I've been meaning to ask this for a while cause I haven't seen any salary scale for network engineers in Nigeria. Is it that they don't exist here in the Nigerian industry or they are very few ? sad.

I'm a fan of networking but I'm still at the bottom levels yet (yet to write ccna yet). But I just want to know if this is a progressive or dead career in Nigeria. sad

So I'll go first, there's a friend of mine who finished his ccna years ago. He works in a university and I believe he has lots of experience and his salary is in the range of 100-150k. Doesn't work in the south though.

Ccna,ccnp,ccie, ethical hacking basically anything computer networking. Feel free to drop your salary range and also a hint of what is it that you do at work smiley

Lalasticlala tongue

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 Success Coach In The USA Is Offering A $1000 Opportunity Free Of Charge / Professional Audio And Video Editor / How To Benefit From MSME 30,000 Grant As FG Target More Beneficiaries 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.