Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

People May Not Know But I Know- Wife Exposes Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People May Not Know But I Know- Wife Exposes Pastor (522 Views)

Trouble In Paradise As Blackboy’s Wife Exposes Chioma Good Hair And Ashmusy For / Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Haven Sex Wth Her (photos] / Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People May Not Know But I Know- Wife Exposes Pastor by black9: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brief Introduction!
Toeing commitment steps that are likable to notable models Katerina von Bora and Kate Jinadu.

Who?
Meet Mrs. Margaret Oluwayemisi Bajomo, who this year celebrated 22 years of marriage with Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo in a union that has produced 7 wonderful children.

Where?
Family Meeting (ahead of Banquet & Variety Night)
New Covenant Church- Iju Centre
31. Victor Olaleye, Iju Ishaga
Lagos.

What?
Revelations and exposition of activities that this Pastor "at times" indulges. While extending appreciation to all members who have been a blessing to the church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eJpKvjTNY
Watch

Why?
Reverend Bajomo shared with members of NCC- Iju detailed but shocking analysis of the Church's income and expenditure for the year 2020.

No way, for real? God will work wonders in 2021.

More variety updates coming your way soon

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagle Star Ahmed Musa Called Out By Muslims For Posting Photo Of His Wife / Footballer Chikelu Ofoedu Was Slapped By A Military Man And He Slapped Him Back / Stefflon Don Features Tiwa Savage And Rema For Can’t Let You Go (remix) Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.