Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe (75134 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Years back, I was almost drowned by....

An age bro
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Nigrodigitatus(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's Heterobranchus longifilis, yet to reach the peak of it's growth though.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by MemoriesAndMe: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why did you kill this beautiful creature? This fish should be in an aquarium somewhere in Europe or America, callous Nigerians just want to eat anything. Even fish cant be preserved.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Mandela27: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
U NEVER SEE FISH SEF.MTCHEEW.COME BONNY
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by pointstores(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nawa
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by micflo28(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Now that is an animal worth eating not monitor lizards and snakes...
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by bigcee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
So nah this small Cat fish way fit into a plastic bowl wan capsize a whole canoe shocked angry
The thing sef shock me grin

Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by olorunyomi25149: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's the real and natural catfish. The colour says it all unlike the black-coloured ones that are common.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lastmankc:
Next time,caught snake pls
Whatttt
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by BarrElChapo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fresh water this is .... Brown skin fish you skin is just like a pearl cheesy
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by AdmissionGetEas: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bucket canoe I guess

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Ekpekus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
So nah this small Cat fish way fit into a plastic bowl wan capsize a whole canoe shocked angry
This cracked me up grin
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Years back, I was almost drowned by....

That's a scene in Beowulf
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I have never seen a fish as big as this in my entire life shocked shocked

This is the fish that swallowed the big fish that swallowed Uncle Jonah
The sarcasm, so funny cheesy.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
PCG001:
քɛքքɛʀ sօʊք
ʟօaɖɨռɢ
ʟօaɖɨռɖɨռɖɨռ
ʟօaɖɨռɢcheesy
Why does this look like a group of mammi water to me

1 Like

Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by officialfestus(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
crafteeworld:
Better 3k barbeque dor set be that oO
the fish pass 3k for bbq
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Eaglesence: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:

I tire o my brother lwkm grin
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by brainhgeek(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
....and this fry is what you are calling big?
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Ifybwoy7: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
maybe na inside tank e dey and na drone view picture
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by sammyj: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na end time cat fish or marine spirit be the fish !! grin grin grin
Omihanifa:
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Emyogalanya: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
enoch273:
So this fish was caught on a canoe with four (4) bamboos, and it almost single handedly capsized the big canoe on it's own, but for God's divine intervention.

Attached below're the pictures of the fish, though the pictures ain't doing much justice to the size of this.
and the fish couldn't even cap-its own plastic bowl (boat) but has mind to sink you titanic ?upon all your zooming and editing to make it look big. Continue o at least buhari can replace lie mohammed with you when he retires. You really have the potentials. You for just say the fish swallow una for 3 days but miss him way to nineveh come vomit una for nigeria
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by benedict100(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Moniq007:
Better pepper soup loading

Please do well to drop amount in the account below for a widow in distressed position.

Monica Amoke
Acct no: 3158871 160
First bank

Greetings all. Please in the spirit of the Christmas, help a
widow who is currently unable to renew her rent before her
things will be thrown out. Any amount will go a long way.
I'm sorry for disturbing your peace.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

Shut up �
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by stankezzy: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2020
see it here

Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Cantonese: 1:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Romanoff:

Could be a small boat.

That fish weighs not more than two kilogrammes. It is capable to cause a boat to sink. It can happen of the fish begins to wriggle in the boat and the oga does not control it well.

A big catfish should weigh ten kilogrammes and above. Catfishes are able to weigh twenty kilos and above, especially if found in large swampy ponds or rivers.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by ike95: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Omihanifa:
dont mind the liar.
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by anambraamaka: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Yummy grin
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by eallstar: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Where are the animal right?
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Romanoff:

See the guy's leg close to the bowl. It's not a small bowl like that o.
Person wey get plenty legs how he no go lie?
See his plenty legs around the bowl. ; shocked
Re: The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe by ElValiente(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Enoch273, were you using paper boat?

Or are you talking of another fish?

Or you simply want to insert testimony in your gist like a well lubed di.ldo? shocked
you guys doesn't know the strength of this fish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Food Technology Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.