Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Facebook Page Monetization, Get Paid By Facebook By Using Instant Article - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook Page Monetization, Get Paid By Facebook By Using Instant Article (603 Views)

Get Paid by using this App! / Get Paid by Joining Mara Exchange And Become Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Monetization, Get Paid By Facebook By Using Instant Article by NobleTv: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do you have a blog or website with high traffic and regular daily visitors then this is for you. Have you ever heard of facebook monetization where facebook pays you for publishing articles from your blogs to your facebook page and there are requirements every page has to reach before being eligible for monetization. And I currently have 4 Facebook pages which are eligible for Instant Article Monetization and I'm here to sell it because I already have a page I regulary use and these other page, I no longer use them. This is not all you can also qualify for Instream Ads Monetization whereas any video you upload on your facebook page, facebook pays you for every organic views (views for your follower) and lots more monetization tools are also available if you can meet up the Eligibility Policy.
So if you have a blog and would like to make money on facebook chat me up on telegram @officialnobletv. Two pages are eligible for monetization in Nigeria while the remaining pages aren't.
The two pages that are eligible for Instant Article monetization is 50,000 naira
While the other two is 35,000 naira you'd have to make a foreigner an admin in other for the pages to be eligible for Instant Article Monetization.
You can change the names if you want to, If you have a registered business and you are looking for someone to handle your social media pages, I can do that for you. Whereas I could get your page verified if indeed you are a registered business.
See Screenshots below:

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer By The Name James Ngoma / Vsol Airdrop / Is Piggyvest Legit Earn Up To 3k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.