Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. (365 Views)

Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School / Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If YES..... / Financial Issue.please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Goodness34: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
I initially plan to start charging phones and start selling recharge cards but I don't have the fund to start please am getting old and wasting away somebody please help.
Empower me

As in open it for me and let's agree on how much to give you monthly.

Am tired of life I don't want to beg again.
I want to be able to help others.
Please do something.
Re: Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Funkebi: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
This guy is a thief, don't say you weren't warned o!
Re: Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Goodness34: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Funkebi:
This guy is a thief, don't say you weren't warned o!
I will just fold my arms and leave you for God and karma.

If I have ever scam you in anyway in life before may you be free but if not
Anywhere you look for job or anything benefitting may someone spoil it for no reason
Re: Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Goodness34: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
On nairaland now everyone is now a scammer Even someone asking for help Now consider this : If anybody help me I didn't scam the person The person knows exactly how he or she wanted to help me with I am not taking anything against their will. They give me from their heart because they are kind not because I am smart. If because I look for help am a scammer What are your politicians? What are yahoo boys? What are armd robbers.
I Hustle I pray and I look for help instead of stealing
Why do you African hate each other success like this Are you scared someone will help me become a better person?
It's pure evil and Wickedness from you.
No wonder some armed robbers kill poor people too
Re: Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Goodness34: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
You don't know me and we have never met in life before
But you choose not to mind your business and chase people willing to do good away for your evil reason.
Re: Help Me Open This Business Let Me Pay You Monthly. by Goodness34: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who is happy to beg? It's the last thing I will ever do but in life sometimes things may not work out but I don't see life of crime as a way
I rather pray hustle and reach out to people
In life you don't know who God asign to change your life

If I want to scam why not big money?
Why business of 35k?

Why been on nairaland?

All fingers are not equal don't judge me please you don't know how life is out here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women, Don't Try To Know A Man's Ways. / Morning ROUTINE Of A NEW BRIDE... / Student Visa, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and cyprus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.