Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] (7392 Views)

SOME TALL WOMEN IN HISTORY [PHOTOS] / FG Reportedly Fails To Honour Pact With ASUU / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] by Mhimi007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Henrodah:

Haba
i remember how those books gave me chills then...I sha see it as books to scare children
Re: People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] by Henrodah(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Mhimi007:
i remember how those books gave me chills then...I sha see it as books to scare children

But you know this world is filled with secrets, and dark powers ,which even the bible and koran talks about. There was a book I was reading at my teenage years about levitation, and after intense reading, I was levitating . So there is the dark side brother.
Re: People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] by Yohnshogun: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
So many men and women, young and old today have been Deceived by the devil with carrots and cucumber only for them to be Wasted in their prime.

Here are the Facts!
The devil has nothing good to give anyone. Those who Join one cult or association or the other in the Name of wealth are being deceived. What is thrown at u as a Gift is what is in you.
There are some people who Join all the cults, do all the Sacrifices yet nothing comes. Wealth is not in them..
What is in you is diabolically manipulated, given to you at a cost of your life.
That is why whatever you get through devilish MUST cost you Pains, blood and your own life.

Sometime ago I met a young man who joined one this devilish associations that promise you this and that!
He was told He would not exceed the age of 50.
He was told not to eat anything Prepared by a woman
His Machine gun ( John Thomas ) was also taken from Him..

He had not even stayed 3 -4 yrs when His Problem began!
He visited his mum and she Prepared a snack for Him , which he ate. Immediately Tears began to roll from his eyes. He had broken the rule.

His Shops mysteriously caught fire in Lagos, portharcourt and Abuja.

Police mysteriously came to him house in Lagos to search. They Mysteriously found cocaine and Drugs which he knew nothing about.

He had 3 different banks where he had some huge millions in.

He went to the First one, He was told that what is in his account is 6000.

He left to the next one, he was told what was in his account was 6000

He left to the Third bank . He was told that what was in his account was 6000.

He became like a mad man. Could not sleep in the so called Big house. He began to sleep in his car. Not until a Born again sister who had noticed his strange behavior, met Him and brought Him to Church.

As prayers were going on , he began to Manifest! It took the Gracious Mercies of GOD for Him to Survive and be Delivered..

devil has nothing to give anyone.
The guy is a Deceiver.
All he is after is your Soul.
All he is after is Ensure you go to Hell.
He has been in Heaven! He knows the Majesty, Beauty and Sweetness in Heaven. He does not want you to be there!

Beware of his Craftiness!

So Many Have Been Wasted after the carrots dangled at them..
So many are in Hell now for selling their soul to Him.
So many Today are about to be wasted ! So many are walking Corpses.

Don't try it!
GOD Almighty Blesses! HIS Blessings Makes Rich and adds no Sorrow..
I was In the Lord's chosen church when this testimony was shared. It has been quite some time now. How are you doing brother. Heaven at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omo truth to be said ,what all this Catholic church , missionaries and islamic people did are more evil that what people who were assumed to have a sell Thier soul to the devil

God never wanted sinners to die ,this dark history of the Catholic church na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara: 259 Teachers Score Zero In Pry 4 Exams / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Entrance Result Out / NECO Postpones Commencement Date For November / December Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.