Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ (29665 Views)

Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by IAMPEDRO: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:

I owe u no obligation, so u ask n i answer u..
Sure you owe me nor. moreover, you didn't get the message of the protest.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
This state and bad news na like 5&6.. Rip to the death..
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
In the meantime their oga is Atiku is there worrying about flights from UK.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Maydfourth: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
This people will never change....
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by zeestone99(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by MyGeneration(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
To me all the police officers involved need to be arrested. They broke 2 laws,

Unlawful detaining of a citizen
And extortion
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by MyGeneration(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ditmars:

Whether.the Fula like it or not things are going to change

They better start renewing contact with their kin in Niger, Mali, Chad and all those fúcked up African countries, because the coming war will be Fula against all other ethicities in Ngeria
According to ipob?
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by MyGeneration(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian police is very wicked.

If u have a case of 100k police don't mind collecting 80k out of that money.

The government knows all those things they just act deaf.

Police once arrested me after I was found to be free they stole over 15k I had in my wallet and still demanded 10k to bail me wicked people.

They are all thieves
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by MyGeneration(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
This act of where police would do and they would arrest only the one that pulled the trigger needs to stop.

All the police men from the one who drove the victim, to the one who accompanied him all of them need to be arrested
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by MyGeneration(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
The annoying thing all these things are only happening in the south, they can't try it in the north.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Excuzeme: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Fahdiga:
Frustration all over the country. Buhari is a disaster

Buhari is responsible for any Extra-Judicial killings, after the #EndSARS Lekki Shootings because he said that He wont tolerate any Protest and that Policemen should use their Guns to defend themselves, a coded message for Extra-Judicial murder, by Armed Policemen.

Then his IGP took the queue and said: Policemen should use their weapons, if they are "in fear" of any member of the Public, another coded instructions for Policemen to 'Kill-at-Will'.
I mean, how does an armed Policeman be 'in fear' of an unarmed Protester or member of the Public?

Are we surprised that Police Brutality has actually escalated, since after the Lekki-Tollgate killings by the military?

The ICC and the UNHCR and other World powers must Hold Buhari, his IGP, the COAS and the Security hierarchy of Nigeria at this material time, responsible for all these Extra Judicial killings and they must be brought to Justice, post Power, from 2023.

It is the highest form of impunity and satanism, to just be wasting human life, for no reason, the way this evil men in Police Uniform do, in Nigeria, for those whose oath and mantra, was to "serve and protect"..
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by segun18(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2020
OMG! What is wrong with all this Police officers? I thought all this nonsense has ended with the ENDSARS protest thing..

RIP Jimoh Abiodun
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Flynnthekidd(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2020
I won't be surprised if these guys where among the people against #EndSARS....I pray Justice will be served tho
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Excuzeme: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Reference:
That is why in other nations civil action is sustained until results are delivered. The EndSARS protests in Nigeria a few weeks ago is like taking an incomplete dose of medication. The outcome is worse, far worse than at the start. Nigeria lost the opportunity to sort out one of its most challenging issues, that of police reforms and everyone is short changed.

You cannot lay blame on the Protesters, for stopping, because they wanted to stop or they were forced to stop.
These are Unarmed, educated, Nigerian Youths with finesse, who thought they were dealing with an equally human and responsible adult Govt officials but we all saw what happened.
Unarmed people were mowed down like rabbits, as if the fight was against Boko Haram and other Northern Kidnappers, Terrorists and Bandits.
I am sure the Govt has learned (or Un-learned) its lessons and Nigerian Protesters have also learned their own lessons too.

But if anyone, individual or in Govt. thinks that would be the last Protest Nigerians would stage, to correct the ills in this Country or bring Govt and its corrupt appendages to reason, that person is surely an !diot. But History tells us that 'Dictators are !diots' who believe they are indispensable or immortal

What no one can guarantee is whether Protests further down the line, will be that Peaceful or Unarmed

A Philosopher once said: "Those who make Peaceful Change Impossible, make Violent Change inevitable"
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by BENEAMATA: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Starships4u:
Did I just read this

Please what else are we investigating here

They should sue River State Police for compensation....(even though that won't get his brother back to life) then charge the police guy for second degree murder/manslaughter...
So disheartening... I hope Wike is seeing this madness in his state
manslaughter , NO
second degree murder NO
That mad dog must face trial for FIRST DEGREE MURDER .
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by BENEAMATA: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Flynnthekidd:
I won't be surprised if these guys where among the people against #EndSARS....I pray Justice will be served tho

young master flynn , next time please be very sure and with proof if you are going to make such ill-advised comments about a tragically killed individual like the one you put up , up there so that the world won't question your empathy and most especially , sanity as a human being .your " guts " seem to be telling you the deceased was one of the pro SARS and so the reason why he had to be murdered in cold blood or why your hands cannot type RIP ! some activist you are , kudos .
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by BENEAMATA: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Passionate888:
That Elelenwo police station na criminals them pack put there say them be policemen. You must pay money as bail, to visit person go cell you go pay. Thank God my brother no join olopa. Make them check well if na sergeant John, him say cramp indiscriminately
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by olisaEze(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Bring that beast in uniform at once to Diobu or Mile 2 for 'The Xperience, EndSARS reloaded'!

They’re only brave when they sight harmless civilians. Go to Bornu and face Shekau now, he’ll start crying to senior officers for redeployment back. Uncouth murderer!

How the CP and IGP handles this will go a long way in determining if the NPF is ready to protect lives now or continue in their former stupidity. Armed ape! angry
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by bigcasava1(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by onward4life(m): 1:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Fahdiga:

Mr liar will still call this a bloodless murder!
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by openmine(m): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2020
Starships4u:
Did I just read this

Please what else are we investigating here

They should sue River State Police for compensation....(even though that won't get his brother back to life) then charge the police guy for second degree murder/manslaughter...
So disheartening... I hope Wike is seeing this madness in his state
You guys should try and read your constitution!
No governor is in charge of the security apparatus of his or her state....The Police Commissioner of any state only answers to the Inspector General not the governor!
Forget the useless title 'chief security officer of the state' that governors are referred to!
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by openmine(m): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2020
If the CP doesn't do anything and allows this one to be swept under the carpet, there will be fatal consequences!
Has anyone watched the film 'Law abiding citizen'?
......Never push anyone to a wall....Even a good and moral man is capable of unleashing terror if justice is denied from him/her!
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by GMBuhari: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2020
I agree 10000 percent
Pierocash:
The reason police in Rivers state kept killing innocent citizens is due to the fact that during endsars protest, Port Harcourt didn't record the kind of attack other police officers in others states recorded.

How many of this such incident have you heard In other states since after the endsars.

Moral of my post, to be free from oppression, you match violence with violence.

Rivers state police force is the most useless, corrupt, and criminal minded in the whole Nigeria.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2020
INDEED ELELEWON
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 21, 2020
The harm this police are causing hen..
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by almarthins(m): 3:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Fahdiga:

I am nt a fan of buhari but you need to understand the wickedness of a typical nigerians holding public position. They alway crave avenue to extort their fellow nigerians.couple with the hypocrisy of the govt. They are aware bail is nt free, yet ig will be tell us, bail is free.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Fahdiga(m): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
ipob terrorists in pain
Is this all you have to say about the death of the police officer
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by Onepeople: 4:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Pierocash:
The reason police in Rivers state kept killing innocent citizens is due to the fact that during endsars protest, Port Harcourt didn't record the kind of attack other police officers in others states recorded.

How many of this such incident have you heard In other states since after the endsars.

Moral of my post, to be free from oppression, you match violence with violence.

Rivers state police force is the most useless, corrupt, and criminal minded in the whole Nigeria.
completely agree with you.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2020
What happens to the police officer now? What debriefing and psychological matter examination are they still doing He’s now a criminal
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by oluyomi71935: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2020
In the meantime their oga is Atiku is there worrying about flights from UK.
Re: Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ by otokx(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Let Justice be seen to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.