Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better (395 Views)

We’re All Prisoners In Poorly Governed Nigeria, Peter Obi Tells Inmates / Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by abbaemma: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who do you consider as the best President or Head of State to ever rule Nigeria or your Region...?

Me;
Olusegun Obasanjo as president and Odumegwu Ojukwu as regional head of state.
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
As for me, none of them. They are the reason we're where we are today.

2 Likes

Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by princemillla(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
None has rule us better but one actually have good plans for Nigeria and that's yaradua
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
IBB. Chop I chop era.
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by chatinent: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
None of them.

They all were ambitious for power.
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by TooMuchStuff: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
OBJ

GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by rtdCivilservant: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na me go be the best president. 2023 I will be the president of Nigeria, I promise u that our country will have a turn around, Americans will come to Nigeria for medical tourism. Come 2023, vote no other person other than me. Crucify me if I don't fulfill my promises as ur president after 2 years.
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
None...
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
MUHAMMADU BUHARI is the best and still the best.

1 Like

Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by teeytimi: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Economically OBJ was the best
Re: Which Pass President Do You Think Governed Nigeria Better by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2020
We all know no one has ever ruled Nigeria like Musa yaradua
May be dat was y he didn't rule for long bcoz
Dos at the top don't want a better Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ikpeazu Flags Off Construction Of 10km Umuaro-Nenu Road (Photos) / Fulani Are Not The Problems / Mrs. Obiano Mourns Late Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.