Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You (305 Views)

Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2020

1 Share

Re: You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by NazamAnyanwu: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Are you bored?
Join my whatsapp group for free hookups and relationships, x.xx videos, cash giveaways, funny memes and videos.
Don't miss out. Click link to join�
https:///D5HlXeVVwil052Nr3gC6vB
Re: You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by Cubana04: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2020
And if you collect money too from your boyfriend because you served him sex with smelly p****y, you are OLOSHO
Re: You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by Freestainworld(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2020
What if the man later marry the girl, what are we going to call her?
Re: You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by Omihanifa: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Even she way dey talk nah olosho undecided why she go dress like that on social media angry

Isn't she suppose to lead by example?
Re: You Are A Runs Girl If You Sleep With A Man That Is Not Yet Married To You by Bornsinner7: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

WHERE ANGELS BECKON- Femi Fani-kayode Advises Davido And Burna / Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu Survives Ghastly Car Crash (photos) / Celebrity And Fans Reaction To WIZKID GINGER VIDEO Ft Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.