Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,508 members, 7,826,923 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) (52622 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Drone95(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
My sister @45 still look beautiful unlike iyabo

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ekaette1621: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
d
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ElvisPresley(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Joke aside. This woman kpenkus go sweet die tongue

Her pussy go sweet gan....Very seductive lady

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
mayormick:
Not only Nigerians bro, even foreigners expose their tattoos. Tattoo is art, doesn't need to be kept hidden
Art?
Most tattoos are very ugly

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
In western world also, they like to show their tattoos. However, the case is different in more conservative societies like Arab countries.
emeijeh:
The topic no follow.

Quick question : why do people, especially Nigerians like exposing their tattoos?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by mayormick(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:

Art?
Most tattoos are very ugly
hahahahaha cheesy......what seems ugly in your eyes may not be in another person's eyes. I feel maybe you are not just a fan of tattoos, I know some people that don't even like all these common drawings especially those ones sold at art galleries. Honestly, they don't appreciate it one bit, the funniest thing is most Nigerians don't appreciate them is just that we love playing eyes service. I don't blame you if you don't like tattoos though
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2020
she’s a well known olosho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2020
I don't think she is less than 50. She has been in movie industry way too long
IBILEmayweather:
43 ke?
Asin, I’m not understanding..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by tunjilee003: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=97287097]The end is near
We are living at the end of the times
Let's get ready!!!
We can't pretend that's it's not going to happen
I can't wait till all your false prophets start getting exposed and jailed
[/quote Mr righteousness has been paying you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
mayormick:
Not only Nigerians bro, even foreigners expose their tattoos. Tattoo is art, doesn't need to be kept hidden
so why do some ladies draw them on their private parts since it's not meant to be hidden?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
so yoruba women can't quit oloshoism even at old age very disgusting undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Brandonx:
At 43 she's still getting a tattoo undecided
That's why she left her husband.
amebo. But if the tattoo dey on a white person now people like go dey blush. Its her life, find yours

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Odkosh: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Is ok

After seeing it.. it made me a better person.. I can now boast of 1billion dollars in one of my many accounts.. it connected me to Bill gate..
I now have 12 noble prize award, 11 Grammy, 50 mobo awards and a Oscar

grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Happy birthday to iyabo ojo..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by kennyflames(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Is ok

After seeing it.. it made me a better person.. I can now boast of 1billion dollars in one of my many accounts.. it connected me to Bill gate..
I now have 12 noble prize award, 11 Grammy, 50 mobo awards and a Oscar

and a Guinness record cool

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
many refer to tattoos as tramp stamps. cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
kambili999:
Omg.

It would have been a better reason to push this to front page coz she added another year to her age.

But to push it to fb coz of her tattoo

Jesus wept sad
lol na old tattoo o. if u dey watch yoruba movies..d tattoo has been dere
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
old tattoo
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
i hate tattoo. but this is one of the finest av seen so far
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by payloader(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Slay queens, everywhere. Wetin be this one and tattoo again? Any how highly placed you may be, to me, you are no better than a motor park tout, once you start drawing tattoos on your body.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by emsco(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
That rich PH base pastor chop this woman and she really cash out.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by nohalti: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations on your birthday
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by omobonike70223: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
:Joke aside. This woman kpenkus go sweet die Her pussy go sweet gan....Very seductive lady
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by mayormick(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirBunky85:
so why do some ladies draw them on their private parts since it's not meant to be hidden?
well, we are in a world where a lot of things are taken to the extreme. Some girls are definitely not afraid to push the boundaries, may be is just to satisfy their fantasies. However, I have definitely seen images of tattoos on private parts which were posted on social media.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Brandonx:
At 43 she's still getting a tattoo undecided That's why she left her husband.

The tattoo has been there since a long time
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We are living at the end of the times

Let's get ready!!!

We can't pretend that's it's not going to happen

I can't wait till all your false prophets start getting exposed and jailed

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Zubi10(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yorubas n bleaching
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by toffyz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Truly everyone has a story....
I could remember vividly when this lady was still an apprentice under MUKA RAY.
She appears in almost all the movies Muka Ray directs or produces. Their relationship then was so cordial that it was even rumored Muka fit dey yansh her...of course, he must have definitely!

Now today, Muka is not relevant again...and this Agba Olosho dey enter places.

Men dey suffer for this their industry oo

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
The topic no follow.

Quick question : why do people, especially Nigerians like exposing their tattoos?
Ask yourself if tattoos are meant to be hidden, then come back and tell us the answer. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan / King Sunny Ade Gets A Mercedes And N10m From A Fan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.