Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award (938 Views)

Anita Joseph Gets Emotional As Laycon Wins BBNaija (Video) / Soundcity MVP Awards: Peruzzi Shades  Teni Over Winning "Best New Artist" / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2020
BBN’s Laycon wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award
BBN’s Laycon wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award
By Michael B. - December 21, 2020
Big Brother Naija: Lockdown winner and talented rapper, Olamileka Agbeleshe, better known as Laycon emerged winner of the Best New Artist of The Year at the AEAUSA 2020 awards.

Laycon was declared winner of the best new artist category which also had as nominees, Daddy Andre, John Blaq, Ojayy Wright, Masauti, Zuchu, Chetekela, YKee Benda, Mickael, and Olakira.

The Lagos-based rapper was excited about the news and gave credit for the win to his loyal fans, ICONS.

Taking to his Twitter account, the BBNaija winner wrote,

“Congratulations Icons, this win is for all of us. I love you guys so so much.

Let’s keep the energy up.

Let’s keep growing.

Let’s keep evolving.”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/bbns-laycon-wins-best-new-artist-year-award/

Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Chrisodogwu(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Good for him
Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by JesusJesus: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Waw
Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Omahley & Bella now won Best drug dealers of the year Abi, Nigerians should get BBN of their heads and face Realty.

1 Like

Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Wetin e don sing

Nonsense award
I haven't even heard of this yeye award before
What do they call it again, aeusa, abi hausa

2 Likes

Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Cubana04: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
hmmn ok

1 Like

Re: Bbn’s Laycon Wins Best New Artist Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
You gotta be fcking kidding me, wetin he sing?

Sha I never hear that award before, but I'm sure it's useless... I wanna see Headies try that undecided

(1) (Reply)

...... / Odumeje’s Brother Exposed Odumeje Towards Ada Jesus! / Comedian Ada Jesus Finally Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.