Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? (995 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Anyone who has visited delta state can attest to the rising incidents of yahoo plus.I visited my village (Don't want to mention the name) recently.So I saw #50 note beside the bush.Akong the motor road.I was surprised that in my village where there is no industry that everyone is farming, someone could be reckless to lose money.So I picked up the money and spend it.The next day I saw a black cloth, kolanut,blood,meat and #50 note that was dropped by the road side.I didn't pick the money.After some days I started hearing that young boys were hitting it big in yahoo.These boys are between the ages of 25 to 30.They don't work but they have motorcycles and live in a well furnished apartment.They are even building houses.They don't even hide their profession as a yahoo boys.
Have I been used for rituals by spending the money?
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Kriss216: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
You’ve used yourself .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Shellsploit: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
You are finally finished.
Check yourself again after 7 market days.

1 Like

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who has visited delta state can attest to the rising incidents of yahoo plus.I visited my village (Don't want to mention the name) recently.So I saw #50 note beside the bush.Akong the motor road.I was surprised that in my village where there is no industry that everyone is farming, someone could be reckless to lose money.So I picked up the money and spend it.The next day I saw a black cloth, kolanut,blood,meat and #50 note that was dropped by the road side.I didn't pick the money.After some days I started hearing that young boys were hitting it big in yahoo.These boys are between the ages of 25 to 30.They don't work but they have motorcycles and live in a well furnished apartment.They are even building houses.They don't even hide their profession as a yahoo boys.
Have I been used for rituals by spending the money?
Nobody has used you. You are the one misusing your brain.

You’ve successfully taken and spent the money and nothing is going to happen.
So what happens to the money wherever it goes,
So everyone holding and spending that money is used right?

1 Like

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Finnese001: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Sundrus: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Shellsploit:
You are finally finished.
Kriss216:
You’ve used yourself .
una wan give the op heart attack abi grin

1 Like

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Cajal(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
U will turn to cool cash

1 Like

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by tungamaje: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fear! You picked money on the road and spent it so what? How do you think God answers our prayer Give us this day our daily bread? My friend don't just panic. Forget about those useless fetishes.I call them useless because you still need to work hard to make it even if you do so called rituals
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by GMBuhari: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Did you feel cold breeze when you picked the money ?

Have you eaten meat in your dream yet ?

Did you wake up midnight and you went to pee

my brother you have been used for 600 years grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by fineboynl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
your brain have been taken already and it's just too obvious to note.

for opening this silly thread. you are already in poverty and heatred towards successful people. you are only justify yourself that they are Yahoo plus.
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by LordIsaac(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hahahahaha... A comic relief o... See response!
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
You know say Yahoo plus boys full d place na him you go carry money for ground, now you don sell your brain for N50...Sha better hurry go meet strong pastor make him pray for you...

B4 Dem use you get money for Christmas
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's wrong in the first place to pick up what doesn't belong to you, but worse still you said you've spent the money! embarassed

I can't say for sure if it's the ritualists that kept the money there but know today that those spirits can never harm you if you're living by God's rules.
God's holy spirit will protect you as a child of God who is under the protection of the Almighty as you keep the life saving instructions from God. Psalms 91
I pray you survive this but know that demons only affects people living out of the bounds of Godly principles!
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by odun51587: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
:You’ve used yourself . una wan give the op heart attack abi
Re: I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
fineboynl:
your brain have been taken already and it's just too obvious to note.

for opening this silly thread. you are already in poverty and heatred towards successful people. you are only justify yourself that they are Yahoo plus.
I am a progressive minded person.This guys don't hide what they do.They even brag that they do yahoo, but they don't add plus.Is scamming other people a good thing?Do you also scam other people who work for their money?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.F KUMUYI Audio Messages Mp3 Download. See Powerful Thing Know About Him / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Sand Is Being Pour On Someone / Idolizing Mary Is A Grave Sin: Message To Catholics. By Pst Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.