Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (33834 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by holicupp(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
AND TOMORROW THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR NOT BEEN AMONG THE DEAD WHERE IS GOD WHEN ALL THIS IS HAPPENING?

BEFORE U ATTACK ME ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST
Re: Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Amen
emeijeh:
Oh Jesus!

May untimely death not be our portion....we shall see 2021 and beyond by God's Grace.

Can i hear that Amen?
Re: Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by spiceadole: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Freestainworld:
May God heal the injured, rest on to the dead.

God who couldn't prevent an accident?
Keep on deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Feggie3: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
holicupp:
AND TOMORROW THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR NOT BEEN AMONG THE DEAD WHERE IS GOD WHEN ALL THIS IS HAPPENING?

BEFORE U ATTACK ME ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST

Assuming the entire people in the bus died they will still come out in Church to testify that they planned attending the burial with two buses but they spirit of God directed them to go with just one bus.

Summary: Christians prefer to make excuses for heavenly daddy no matter the condition of their sufferings.

Christians are taught to believe that they were born on earth to suffer, no need to seek for better ways to improve ur quality of life on Earth. Don't chase after money... Everything about this life is vanity because everything in it will go down destroyed.

Everything you suffer here is just to test your faith, the real life is in heaven.

In conclusion as a strong believer and practioneer of Christian faith.... Forget development, forget technological advances in good health care, don't fight back when you are being butchered. At every situation only prayer is what you need.
Re: Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by holicupp(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Feggie3:

Assuming the entire people in the bus died they will still come out in Church to testify that they planned attending the burial with two buses but they spirit of God directed them to go with just one bus.

Summary: Christians prefer to make excuses for heavenly daddy no matter the condition of their sufferings.

Christians are taught to believe that they were born on earth to suffer, no need to seek for better ways to improve ur quality of life on Earth. Don't chase after money... Everything about this life is vanity because everything in it will go down destroyed.

Everything you suffer here is just to test your faith, the real life is in heaven.

In conclusion as a strong believer and practioneer of Christian faith.... Forget development, forget technological advances in good health care, don't fight back when you are being butchered. At eve
ry situation only prayer is what you need.

EXACTLY MY VIEW
CHAI U NAILED IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam / Green Snake Under The Green Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.