Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Share Your Story On "Encounter With Ungrateful People" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Story On "Encounter With Ungrateful People" (289 Views)

Weird Encounter With Igbo Hausa And Yoruba Man At Eko Atlantic City Yesterday / Learn From Linda's Story On How You Can Also Relocate To Canada / A Story On African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Story On "Encounter With Ungrateful People" by zuby4real10(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
On way or the other in our lives we must come along some people that we helped and those people will take it for granted and pay back with evil. Here are some of my few encounter in summaries.
1.There was this lady who came to serve in my state(she was my immidiate junior in the university and we rarely talk even while in school ), having seen that she don't know anybody in Niger state except me, I took her matter for head like gala always trying to make her comfortable. All of sudden thieves enter their lodge and carted away their properties. She pleaded with me to help her. There was an accommodation i was renting then but I rarely stay there cos I was still living in my family house so I ask this girl to go and stay there with her friend.
To cut the story short, when she finished her service, she secretly packed all the most valuable items in my room and run away with them. When I try to reach her she blocked all my means of communicating with her her. I tried to take legal action but I consider the stress of tracking her nd going to arrest her fully knowing that naija police will turn me to their new source of income. I just leave the matter with God and learn in a hard way.
2.Another story is this my very close male friend that we are always togther. He used to borrowed money from me uncountable times and he only pay back when he feel like and sometimes he won't even pay at all. One day he called me to borrow money as usual ans and I told him I don't have,the next thing that follows is insults that he knows i am lying i don't want to give him.
Pls share urs so dat other people will learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Story On "Encounter With Ungrateful People" by Tyewolove(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
So many Encounters
Encounter1:A lady I borrowed my sewing machine for 2weeks and she didn't returned it till day.
Encounter2: sold some mannequins to a woman that just opened a boutique,I even reduced the prices of the mannequin just to help till today she hasn't paid me my money in full. The last day I called her to asked for my money,the way she responded to me was so bad.
Encounter3: A particular lady I trained for free because she said she doesn't have money and all that. Now she doesn't greet me anymore and I trained her for free cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excellent God Media||Must Read: Kwanzaa An African Culture Celebrated In Canada / Absentee Marriage / How I Became A Hedge Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.