Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. (1624 Views)

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Buhari Infrastructure:Lagos- Ibadan Railway Stations In Typical Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Aconomist: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
I am a notorious anti-fulani activist. But, even I have to admit that Buhari is among the best presidents in Nigerian history, especially compared to that monkey Goodluck Johnathan. Can you name one infrastructure project that that worthless stinking creature completed during his administration -- despite enjoying oil prices of $80-100?

Meanwhile Buhari has delivered rail lines in Warri, Lagos, dredged the Niger river, started a port in Akwa Ibom and Lekki, commissioned a refinery, etc. I would take Buhari for the next 100 years before allowing another village idiot, half orangutan corrupt pile of excrement like Goodluck Jonathan befoul Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by godliman: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:
I am an notorious anti-fulani activist. But, even I have to admit that Buhari is among the best presidents in Nigerian history, especially compared to that monkey Goodluck Johnathan. Can you name one infrastructure project that that worthless stinking creature completed during his administration -- despite enjoying oil prices of $80-100?

Meanwhile Buhari has delivered rail lines in Warri, Lagos, started a port in Akwa Ibom and Lekki, commissioned a refinery, etc. I would take Buhari for the next 100 years before allowing another village idiot, half orangutan corrupt pile of excrement like Goodluck Jonathan befoul Nigeria again.
Did you drink something expired? Pls check the label and seek help early.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nukilia: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:
I [s]am an notorious anti-fulani activist. But, even I have to admit that Buhari is among the best presidents in Nigerian history, especially compared to that monkey Goodluck Johnathan. Can you name one infrastructure project that that worthless stinking creature completed during his administration -- despite enjoying oil prices of $80-100?

Meanwhile Buhari has delivered rail lines in Warri, Lagos, started a port in Akwa Ibom and Lekki, commissioned a refinery, etc. I would take Buhari for the next 100 years before allowing another village idiot, half orangutan corrupt pile of excrement like Goodluck Jonathan befoul Nigeria again[/s].
See the doctor ASAP!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Pierocash(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
godliman:

Did you drink something expired? Pls check the label and seek help early.
contradict his summation with facts.

I am a southerner, Jonathan did nothing in terms of infrastructure.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by blamingthedevil: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailing is allowed on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Chigboboss: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by marsman: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:
I am an notorious anti-fulani activist. But, even I have to admit that Buhari is among the best presidents in Nigerian history, especially compared to that monkey Goodluck Johnathan. Can you name one infrastructure project that that worthless stinking creature completed during his administration -- despite enjoying oil prices of $80-100?

Meanwhile Buhari has delivered rail lines in Warri, Lagos, dredged the Niger river, started a port in Akwa Ibom and Lekki, commissioned a refinery, etc. I would take Buhari for the next 100 years before allowing another village idiot, half orangutan corrupt pile of excrement like Goodluck Jonathan befoul Nigeria again.
Am glad you are now seeing why we voted out Mr Jona, the south West suffered the useless buffons ineptness more. Something is telling me that, this account has been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Aconomist: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Am glad you are now seeing why we voted out Mr Jona, the south West suffered the useless buffons ineptness more. Something is telling me that, this account has been hacked.

Jonathan is a dumb animal. The successful infrastructure projects of the Buhari regime make it clearer and clearer. That corrupt cretin should be arrested to make an example for the future because Nigeria can't go back to that kind of low IQ leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Moferere: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op What are you smoking t'orí Ọlọ́run?
Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Sirjamo: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don't agree with your use of foul language on a former president of our Country, but, everything you said here, I have been saying it for ages on this forum. I even challenged the PDP dundees to name a single big project executed by the useless Poverty Development Party, none of them could mame anything, they'd rather resort to insults and name calling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by peacekante: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sad truth. But I do not support the use of fowl language on anyone
Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Aconomist: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
peacekante:
Sad truth. But I do not support the use of fowl language on anyone
Foul language is a mercy on these savages. In a just world, they would meet the guillotine.

This is how Europeans solved corruption in the 18th century. Nigerians should learn something.

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by thundafire: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pierocash:
contradict his summation with facts.

I am a southerner, Jonathan did nothing in terms of infrastructure.
APC government have not started a project and delivered it. Name one project initiated, completed and delivered by APC Buhari government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by CodeTemplar: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:
I am a notorious anti-fulani activist. But, even I have to admit that Buhari is among the best presidents in Nigerian history, especially compared to that monkey Goodluck Johnathan. Can you name one infrastructure project that that worthless stinking creature completed during his administration -- despite enjoying oil prices of $80-100?

Did Buhari start all these projects? If you say no, pls let us know what percentage he covered.
Also do a comparison of the loans he took against that GEJ took since you compare oil prices.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:

Buhari did well in some part but failed woefully in the most important part
It's like have f9 in physics, chemistry, maths and b2 in crk, and you want to study a science course
Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by richidinho(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
The op is an Id1ot, dont bother to reply him
Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Warripikine: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aconomist:

You are a notorious liar
You can go collect your 30k bmc stipend after writing this dogshit on behalf of the lifeless one
Re: Buhari's Infrastructure Projects Expose The Stupidity Of Goodluck Jonathan. by LikeAking: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP u dey craze.

You be d monkey...

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Four As Suspected IPOB Terrorists Burn INEC Office In Anambra / Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader / Only Sunday Igboho's DEAD BODY Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.