Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Am I a Failure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I a Failure (236 Views)

I'm A Failure / Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I a Failure by Tovard(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good afternoon my wonderful people, I promise to brief with my points here.

I finished from university in 2016 to be precisely and I did my NYSC in 2017 too.
Sincerely, I love uniform job right from my childhood days and I have been applying since the year I finished my NYSC. I have applied for Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC, FRSC, Prison, Air Force DSSC, Immigration, Nigerian Navy DSSC etc. But the issue is, I have always tried all possible best to make it to either the final stage or close the final stage but I haven't ever be shortlisted for the any training of whatsoever. As I am typing this now, I was just being disqualified from the Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 today. This is getting me frustrated and I start to think if there is God who really answers prayers because I have prayed and fasted on a severe occasions but no positive results regarding the desires of my heart.
And I start to think if there is God will really answer prayers because with my prayers and fasting I was still been disqualified from the selection process.
I am deeply sad and weakened in heart and body right with the effort that I have put in place but not positive result.

I couldn't cry anymore.

I getting to see myself as a failure who hasn't done with the desire of my heart.

Has anyone experienced something like this before?

Please, I will matur responses here! I am sad...

1 Like

Re: Am I a Failure by richmondefosa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are not a failure.
Banish that thought from your head immediately!

Look, i do not want to pretend to be a motivational speaker neither am i a preacher of aspire to maguire your perpire yada yada yada bullshit.
But you know what?
Keep your head up HIGH!
YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.
You have tried. So many others like you have tried. NOT everybody will be taken. That's a hard truth there.
KEEP ON TRYING!
I know where that passion comes from.
One day, maybe just one day, you would get selected.
I'll tell you one thing my father told me.
He said son, 'NEVER EVER GIVE UP CHASING YOUR DREAM'!
Make use of this information in whatever way you can.

Stay strong and hang in there chief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I a Failure by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Everything happens for a reason bruh and every disappointment is a blessing...Lock that thoughts in your head

May God help you

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: A Second National Lockdown Is Needless! / Funniest Tiktok Videos Of The Week / Best Quality Home Railings (handrail - Staircase) Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.