Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. - Technology Market (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. (60712 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:47am On May 22, 2023
We are still very much available to attend to your orders, for more enquiry

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE ----- NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:08am On May 22, 2023

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE .------ NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:55am On May 22, 2023
We are still very still availble to attend to your orders, for more enquiry

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE ----NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
We are still very much available to attend to your orders,

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE-----NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:21pm On May 22, 2023

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE ----- NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.for more enquiry ,

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE---- NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still very much available to attend to your orders!

Thanks for your business so far. Really appreciate it!
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:43pm On May 23, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Call or whatsapp ---- 09090287555

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:29am On May 24, 2023
We are still very much available to attend to attend to your orders, for more enquiry,

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE----NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:31am On May 24, 2023

Call

Whatsapp

CUSTOMER CARE ----NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:04am On May 25, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:42pm On May 25, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Call or whatsapp.-----09090287555

CUSTOMER CARE ------ NGOZI
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:05am On May 26, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:09am On May 27, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
we are still very much avaliable to attend to your orders

Call or whatsapp 09090287555
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:20pm On May 27, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:14pm On May 30, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still available to attend to your orders.

Whatsapp : 09090287555.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by laterthings: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=GIANTPLUSHUB post=123506025][/quote]
please pay me my money otherwise I will have to report you to the moderate to bring down all your threads. I have given you way too much time
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still available to attend to your orders.

Whatsapp : 09090287555.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by poske(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2023
laterthings:

please pay me my money otherwise I will have to report you to the moderate to bring down all your threads. I have given you way too much time

The man is a complete Fraud, will only answer you if he knows, you can trace him offline.

At the end of the Day do not deal with GiantPlusHub or any one pretending to do TLC Deals.

GiantPlusHub has no Physical Address. Setup a GTB Account in the name GiantPlusHub and may setup other accts like that.

I will advice Nairaland to Halt all their Threads immediately.

They will promise you forever no action. and he is happy because he tries to make himself untraceable.
But they say everyday for the Thief....one day for

Used Fake Addreses without anybusiness activity Like
7 Oshifila Street Ikeja
2 Oremeji Street Ikeja
No fixed Address

Used Customer service names Like Chinaza and Ngozi all Fakes

Other Possible Names Kendumazy or Adebayo Kehinde

Used Real Numbers which he answers when he feels like
0909 028 7555
0814 041 4194 FOUR ONE NINE ADVANCE FEE FRAUD
Instagram @giantplushub
Facebook Giant Plus Hub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks for your complaints on our thread.

First and foremost, oremeji was our address in the past, 7, oshifila street is our current address which is always opened to All our respective customers. As you said you are unable to locate our office, You ought to have given us a call at the frontage.

For your information, most of our customers are offline customers who are quite understanding and have quite good knowledge about import,TLC Not starters who didn't even have good knowledge of what they are dabbling into yet Will see most of our explanation/update as lies; they even tell it to our faces yet when they receive their Items, they won't Care to Even apologize for their wrong accusations, all these with all manner of unreasonable threats in which our organization Will never succumb to.

Moderators bringing our thread down does no harm to us, Moreover, moderators are quite knowledgeable about shipping and procurement, processes and unforseen circumstances associated with it.

Giantplushub goods Nigeria Enterprises has never involved itself with any act of scamming anyone and we will never do that. There can be items delays as some circumstances can be beyond our control atimes though.

For your notice, All hands have been on Deck working on our App hence the delay in responses on our Whatsapp channel in recent Time. We will be back fully by next week and Our Whatsapp channel Will be fully opened to complaints, enquires and orders.

Once again, Giantplushub goods Nigeria Enterprises has never involved itself in any scamming activities hence We urge you to kindly mind your usage of words and get to understand the real meanings of words inorder to get a cohesive response from us at all times.

For your notice, All respective messages will be responded to on our Whatsapp channel.

Thanks to you all for your continual patronage.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by poske(m): 4:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Only Nairaland can keep this scam running we are watching. Looks like the moderators are in the game.
This Collect and Promise Scammer we will see how long this will Last.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Thanks for your complaints on our thread.

First and foremost, oremeji was our address in the past, 7, oshifila street is our current address which is always opened to All our respective customers. As you said you are unable to locate our office, You ought to have given us a call at the frontage.

For your information, most of our customers are offline customers who are quite understanding and have quite good knowledge about import,TLC Not starters who didn't even have good knowledge of what they are dabbling into yet Will see most of our explanation/update as lies; they even tell it to our faces yet when they receive their Items, they won't Care to Even apologize for their wrong accusations, all these with all manner of unreasonable threats in which our organization Will never succumb to.

Moderators bringing our thread down does no harm to us, Moreover, moderators are quite knowledgeable about shipping and procurement, processes and unforseen circumstances associated with it.

Giantplushub goods Nigeria Enterprises has never involved itself with any act of scamming anyone and we will never do that. There can be items delays as some circumstances can be beyond our control atimes though.

For your notice, All hands have been on Deck working on our App hence the delay in responses on our Whatsapp channel in recent Time. We will be back fully by next week and Our Whatsapp channel Will be fully opened to complaints, enquires and orders.

Once again, Giantplushub goods Nigeria Enterprises has never involved itself in any scamming activities hence We urge you to kindly mind your usage of words and get to understand the real meanings of words inorder to get a cohesive response from us at all times.

For your notice, All respective messages will be responded to on our Whatsapp channel.

Thanks to you all for your continual patronage.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by Burchester: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Burchester:
What of this to Nigeria
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Navigation-Bluetooth-Assistant-Multimedia/dp/B0B73JGW7M?&linkCode=sl1&tag=lamtt0-20&linkId=c6bfc08da3f859591862c168c7d5776c&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Good morning,

We aren't taking Amazon orders at the moment.

Our App Will soon be launched and all ebay, Amazon and other amazing website orders can be placed then.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Regards.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by Harus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
I sent you a message on WhatsApp, which shows read, that I want delivery of my items in your custody but you didn't respond.
I tried calling you through phone but you were not reachable.

Please I urgently need those items.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Harus:
I sent you a message on WhatsApp, which shows read, that I want delivery of my items in your custody but you didn't respond.
I tried calling you through phone but you were not reachable.

Please I urgently need those items.

Apologies about that.

Regards.

Thanks.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by Harus(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2023
The Reolink Duo camera, which has arrived your office was not included in the package I collected on Wednesday.
You promised to get back to me since then but you didn't.
I noticed you hardly respond to WhatsApp messages. Why?
Please I need the camera.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Dear valued customers,

Warmth Greetings to you All.

While it's been a momentous moments β€οΈπŸ’ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’žπŸ’Œ with our services and deliveries with your orders over the years which we ensured that MOST put smiles πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ on most of you Our lovely and Amiable customers faces.

While some orders experienced delays which were mostly on the ground of the issues surrounding the circumstances being beyond our control in which We appreciate you All for your understanding of "LAW OF PEACE" .
You are All our Amiable customers and we'll continue to see it as such as your PATRONAGE is our COURAGE to serve you much and more better, faster and smoother going forward.

We sincerely appreciate you All for giving us the privilege over the years to serve you. We appreciate those patronages. WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

We are using this reliable platform as a medium to announce to you All of our early closing of taking orders for the Year.

1. Starting from MONDAY ( Sept 25th) We will stop taking (USA orders) till next year, Except for Considered Special/Considered Express orders.
This is to cushion the effects of rush hour orders as we are gradually approaching festivities in which increments in items needed for festivities do give rise to longer shipping and clearing turnaround Time.

2. We are pleased to inform you that by next year, We will be leaving our current office Address : 7, oshifila street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja.
*(We will still be in Ikeja, kindly expect announcement of our new Ikeja office address in due time)
*(This is to create room for expansion towards a more better services come next year for you our Amiable customers).

3. We are using this Reliable platform to kindly inform you to disregard any false informations about us.(GIANTPLUSHUB) will never be an associated party to wrong claims and due legal process by our legal experts will be followed going forward if necessary.

Once Again.
Thanks to you all for your patronage.
A wonderful weekend to you All.

Happy new year in advance to you AllπŸ’ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Best Regards.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Harus:
The Reolink Duo camera, which has arrived your office was not included in the package I collected on Wednesday.
You promised to get back to me since then but you didn't.
I noticed you hardly respond to WhatsApp messages. Why?
Please I need the camera.

Hi bro,

Happy weekend.

Fixed.

Entire team busied last week.

Dropped a message on WhatsApp.

Best Regards.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:10am On Jan 15
❗❗❗ RESTRUCTURING UPDATE ❗❗❗

Dear valued customers,

While our services had been of utmost benefits and satisfaction to Most of our customers, to customers we couldn't satisfy, we sincerely apologize.

We are using this moment to announce that we have stopped taking orders going forward, while we work on pending orders, issues and complaints.

Kindly be informed that our official line will be available from tomorrow for calls pending when all issues, complaints will be sorted out.

Feel free to reach us if need be.

Kindly be informed that the RESTRUCTURING is necessary in a bid towards a More better services and expansion.

Kindly expect update on when we will be back in service.

Best Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here. / Learn How Dropshipping Can Do Wonders For You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.