Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Power To Approve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power To Approve (188 Views)

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals / President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power To Approve by happy200(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
I will soon stop creating threads.

The power to approve and disapprove anything about you is only in your hands.

No one owe you approval neither do you need approval from anyone.

Decide everything about your life and approve them knowing that it is the one and only approval required.
Whosoever is not pleased with your approval over everything or anything about your approval should head to the nearest police station or the nearest court.

Stop paying attention to gossipers and failures.

Freedom is completely being and doing you regardless of the situation.
I write because i observed that some people go about seeking people's approval over what they will do.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Fani-kayode Speaks On Power Configuration In Nigeria, Calls It / We‘ll Shame, Disgrace Terrorists In 2021 – Buratai / Nigerians Celebrate Benbilloo Of Africa @ 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.