Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Offerup Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Offerup Account (746 Views)

Which VPN Currently Works With Offerup? / Technology market/Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist,EBay, Amazon Deals. / Very Clean Infinix Note 4 (with Verified Offerup Account) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offerup Account by MrSamsung(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have a new verified offerup account but no seller on the platform have responded to my request to buy sad

Please any good advice on what to do.

In fact, the unresponsivenes is so bad that I had to create a 5miles account today that also has been blocked today........5miles says I am in Lagos that is why they blocked it but I use the same vpn I used in opening offerup to open it.

Please any help that can help me to walk through this hurdles?
Re: Offerup Account by Jung(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Buy a good VPN. Like Nord.

Then get a US number.
Re: Offerup Account by johnsmith47785(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
In order to use VPN services, an enterprise does not need to design and operate its own backbone at all. A service provider that already has a backbone network infrastructure may well take on this task. The peer-to-peer model like vpn firefox only requires the customer's router to be connected to one of the service provider's routers.

In a peer-to-peer VPN, two C routers are considered peer-to-peer only when they are at the same site. Therefore, a customer-owned C1 router does not have a peer-to-peer (neighbor) relationship with a C2 router that is owned by the same customer but installed at a different site (in a different location). This means that each customer site has at least one Enterprise Router (CE) that is peer-to-peer with at least one Service Provider (PE) router.

Re: Offerup Account by MrSamsung(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jung:
Buy a good VPN. Like Nord.

Then get a US number.

How much does it cost and which of the nord vpn
Re: Offerup Account by Jung(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2020
MrSamsung:

How much does it cost and which of the nord vpn

Quality VPNs are quite expensive, however some Nairalanders have it a bit cheaper. Use the search bar and you'll see some of them.

Nord is Nord I think, but could have different packages
Re: Offerup Account by MrSamsung(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Jung:

Quality VPNs are quite expensive, however some Nairalanders have it a bit cheaper. Use the search bar and you'll see some of them.

Nord is Nord I think, but could have different packages
Ok. Thank you
Re: Offerup Account by chelseamann(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2020
I have a premium Nord account.. click the link in my signature to chat me up
Re: Offerup Account by Jung(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2020
chelseamann:
I have a premium Nord account.. click the link in my signature to chat me up

Boss me want make you teach me work oh. Mske I Buzz you too??
Re: Offerup Account by Asianjollof007: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Jung:

Boss me want make you teach me work oh. Mske I Buzz you too??
Gimme update, i wan learn too
Re: Offerup Account by Jung(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Gimme update, i wan learn too

Lol na buying and selling of gadgets i wan learn oh.

(1) (Reply)

Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Up For Sale / Sold! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2month+ Old Oppo A54 For Sell 50k Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.