Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,222 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday (33590 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Trustedpro: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
She can't say less..money answer love more
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
jaybenugo:
'I Love You baby'- Regina Daniels Tells Her Husband Prince Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Video)

Regina Daniels, took to her Instagram page to profess her love to her husband, Ned Nwoko who turned a year older today, December 21, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a video showing some of their happy moments, Regina wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDzzSrDGmu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNOisCi-ig

King Solo, which means more concubines on the way! Na you talk am!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by QuintessentialW: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
The girl doesn't know the meaning of "potential."
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Cholison(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Loving a grandfather or loving money?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by NOwazobia: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Our generation is so reta*ded and low in every aspect of esteem that everything from their so called celebrity becomes news to them. Spits on their stupidity. Civilization is truly cursed.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Abujaexpress: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Love in Delta
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Calling a full grown man baby. O Chim. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by AFONJACOW(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
She love you, Adult Baby
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by kiddkash(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
LordIsaac:
"Baby...! " Lols... Women... Wuna nor dey fear o grin
baby no dey get age limit
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by fallingsky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
this is news?....I swear, we nor serious for this country
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
You mean " I LOVE YOU ZADDY" grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Openyamind111(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
jaybenugo:
'I Love You baby'- Regina Daniels Tells Her Husband Prince Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Video)

Regina Daniels, took to her Instagram page to profess her love to her husband, Ned Nwoko who turned a year older today, December 21, IgbereTV reports.

See video below

But a fellow female said don’t marry older men on this forum today.. hope she’s seeing what you ladies are capable of.. my take, live your life with no regrets.. do anything that pleases you without hurting your fellow being..
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Deepthoughts: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
jaybenugo:

See video below

see Regina is calling Mr Need nwoko her husband who is about 38 years older than her 'BABY'because of money,if a man of nwoko's age who is poor tried to even just joke with a girl of Regina's age the man would be castigated without end.just being 10years older than a lady society will term you to be a pedophile ev en when the lady is an adult,so the end of the matter is that,a man should make money and the nonsense would stop, enjoy Mr nwoko.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by AYOMIDESEUN: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by osascybog(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
jaybenugo:

See video below

I love you baby abi daddy...yeye dey smell
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Basicend: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
LordIsaac:
"Baby...! " Lols... Women... Wuna nor dey fear o grin

Women and their love of money ehhh.

She dey call her grand father baby. . Love. .

Hmm, young guy wey dey profess him love to her, she no go reply ooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by agrowell: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baby or Baba
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
I guess she meant to say I love you papa
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by SirJerrie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Calling a 60 years old "baby"??
Disrespectful angry angry angry

Why not say "I love you Daddy"??!!
He's your father's age mate for crying out loud angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by EngtTemmy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
He should be the one to call her baby, not the other way round
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Funflipper: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na wah! So Agama lizard Ned nwoko don adopt football age too.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by planetx: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirJerrie:

After climbing on top her what respect are you talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by SirJerrie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2020

See my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by andyanders: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nothing wrong with her birthday wishes for her husband 'cus she is legally married to her and Ned is her husband, rich and not that too old to have her as his wife. So, she has the right to address him as 'babe' or whatever.

Many of you calling her names, would wish to be in her shoes or to be in a position Ned is.

Regina has secured her future and that of her kids for life. Anybody can go to hell with name calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Jessepaid(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
60 year old man turn to baby
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by andyanders: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Calling a full grown man baby. O Chim. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is there anything wrong with that? When I was in college in my twenties, I dated a lady well older than me. We met at a grocery store wallmart. We call each other 'babe'.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by andyanders: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
kiddkash:

baby no dey get age limit
Pls, help me tell most of these unexposed individuals. It has nothing to do with age.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Btruth: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
What? 60th birthday? shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by Lawrry(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Potential leader? At 60?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday by meraola29080: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
:Calling a 60 years old "baby"??Disrespectful Why not say "I love you Daddy"??!!He's your father's age mate for crying out loud After climbing on top her what respect are you talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.