Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2020 (130 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 22/12/2017) Working Something Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 22, 2020)

*DANGERS OF INGRATITUDE*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am, and for where You're taking me.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Thank You, Father, for the gift of life and for the miracle of sleeping and waking.

4.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises in my life; thank You, for giving Your Angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.

5.Thank You, Father, for Your protection over my life and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

6.I am grateful my Father, that I can sleep and wake up, everyday, that I can talk, that I can wear my cloth by myself, that I can eat, that I can use the bathroom, that I can wear my cloth by myself, etc.

7.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of ingratitude, self-centeredness, and pride, in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, I am grateful for all that You have done and are doing for me; please Lord, help me never to be ungrateful, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, thank You, for Your grace, mercy and anointing upon his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2020 by thatsleepboy1: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Worries To God / God Said Long Ago That He Would Be Pierced; He Said This Before Jesus Was Born! / Why I Was Less Critical of Christmas This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.