Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently (703 Views)

This Guy Bought A Pizza For 10,000 Bitcoin In 2010 / I Need Bitcoin Urgently / Chinese Super Buyer, Buy 10,000 Bitcoin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by Gadgetify: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
I want to buy Bitcoin urgently.
Come with a good rate
Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by Evansobi24(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Blockvilla gives good rate and they offer wide range of crypto. Register with this link.

Use Link: https://blockvila.com/ref/sXExsn16Yn
Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by Coloredsg(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gadgetify:
I want to buy Bitcoin urgently.
Come with a good rate
Op, pls don't let anybody scam you. A lot of scammers are on nairaland.
Use a trusted exchanger.
I will recommend Mytopexchange.
You can Google about them or visit their site.
If you have any issue, their customer care is always available.
Pls don't fall for scam with cheap rates.

1 Like

Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by OscarMcdonald: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2020
I can help you get this amount of bitcoin. All you need to do is make an account at Miningwatchdog.com, and start mining bitcoins. The rate offered at this website is good, and you'll earn a good amount of bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by sulaimon22: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Coloredsg:

Use a trusted exchanger.

You don't even know whether the OP himself is a scammer. What if they send the BTC to him and refuse to pay and block the sender. What will it cost him to go to crypto currency exchange platform like Luno and binance to get the coin

3 Likes

Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by tunnypop(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Use localbitcoin.com or paxful.com and protect yourself against scammers
Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by AnthonyAk(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Coloredsg:

Use a trusted exchanger.

Nigerians just love learning hard lessons. We are a hard people
Re: I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently by Akinola2345(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Coloredsg:

Use a trusted exchanger.

Follow this advice...many of them here are scammer don't transact ecurrency here at nairaland....

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M / Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can / Miningpower.pro Review - Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.