Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Love For Don Jazzy And How I Feel Being Famous In Nigeria – Bridget Bema (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love For Don Jazzy And How I Feel Being Famous In Nigeria – Bridget Bema (vid (489 Views)

Bridget Bema Goes Viral For Multiple Offences (video) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Don Jazzy And How I Feel Being Famous In Nigeria – Bridget Bema (vid by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kenyan kid-comedienne, Bridget Bema, whose video went viral a few weeks ago and was the topic of interest for days, has spoken about her newfound fame.

In a recent interview with BBC Pidgin, Bridget Bema said she is humbled to be a famous personality in Nigeria. She also expressed her gratitude to Nigerians, Ghanaians, and Kenyans for the love shown to her.

When asked about what she wanted to be in the future, the 9-year-old said she wanted to be a Pilot so that she can fly out of Nairobi, Kenya to other countries, listing Nigeria and America as her top destinations Read More

Watch Video

(1) (Reply)

I Made My Househelp Feel Bad About Her Multiple Boyfriends Then I Surprised Her / Marvin Record Are Aproching To Get JI Jackson Sign / “you’re An Ingrate,” Record Label Boss, Patrick, Tackles Former Signee, Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.