Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

“I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo (1447 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / ‘mumu You Commented Late Because You’re Scared Of Losing Your Endorsement Deal W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Olusharp(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
A video has gone viral online showing a woman as she pleaded with BBNaija 2020 star, Ozo to be her son’s mentor because he’s down to earth and wants him to raise her son in a good way.

According to her, she wants Ozo as a mentor for her son because lots of youths, upcoming artistes and bachelors look up to him as a role model.

She said in part, “Upcoming artistes or young bachelors are looking up to you and i want to use this opportunity to ask you also, to be my son’s mentor, please i will like you to help him grow up in a good way.”

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqR9F6VGfpk
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by emeijeh(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
In Taooma's voice: Mentor ko, mentol ni

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
You never talk wetin you really dey find

When you talk am we go sabi how to convince or discourage Ozo

2 Likes

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by sylve11: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
In Taooma's voice: Mentor ko, mentol ni

Seems people born in late 90s to 2000's are not normal........ sad cool
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by blackpanthar: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
See PUBLIC Pseudo proposal..... SHE WANTS TO BE HIS SUGAR MUMMY..... so she uses her son as BAIT grin

kaiii naija women.... this was just a SMOOTH way of her entering into OZO's life...

Its a TRAP.... I pray his big head does not swell and he falls for it.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
So ur husband can't be ur son's role model abi? na ozo of BBN wey enter house dey do nothing but simping. u never tell us say u want a simp sugar boy.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
She no like mentolated spirit
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Kriss216: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Begging a simp to mentor your son is the second most foolish things on earth!

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by NobleAngell(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
What a mother! So, of all the men in this world, this is who you want your son to be like.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by NobleAngell(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
She no like mentolated spirit
Na menthos she wan lick.
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by apasino01: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Simp or no simp ozo na better Guy

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by olanrewaju49127: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
:She no like mentolated spirit Na menthos she wan lick.
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Vexedkid(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Future simpson in the making
Re: “I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo by Ooni: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
I like laycon but what he has is people's grace while ozo has God's grace

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! / “Davido Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes” – Burna Boy / White Woman Refuses To Snap With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.