Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Love You Baby- Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You Baby- Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko Birthday (370 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You Baby- Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko Birthday by Discovery4today: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
She wrote

“As the day goes by, it gladdens my heart to see how much of a potential leader you are! It’s another year and would have wished for wisdom and riches but I just remembered you are synonymous to king Solomon. Happy birthday lion king !

To long life, good health, happiness, and unity that befits a man of valor. I love you baby ❤️ @princenednwoko“

Recall that Ned nwoko trended on social media few days ago when he claimed in a BBC Igbo interview that was granted to him that he married Regina Daniels within three weeks.

he was quoted saying below

“I married Regina DANIELS within three weeks” That’s how I married other wives.

“I don’t believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60’s they were not dating, there were arranged marriages, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
READ MORE BELOW
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=333

Re: I Love You Baby- Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko Birthday by decatalyst(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
She called him "potential" leader...at this age, that means he has a long way to go, to becoming a leader grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Life Dealt Me A Big Blow At The Peak Of My Career – Paul Play Dairo / Is Zlatan Turning Into A Monster? Watch This Video He Posted Online / Yul Edochie Shows Off His Family And Explains Why He Don't Respond To Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.