Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration (48571 Views)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by yahmohy27: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good one
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Starz825(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
they will extend it till no further action will be taken against the subscribers who has NIN and those who don't.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by 10kgod(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Their problem... Stupid ijoba
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hm, Mr Patanni, how will you deal with the Boko Haram who threatened you to go ahead and tell number of sims people should have. Or, has the Boko Haram sponsors told them they are not part of the people it will affect. Let's see how far Patanni will go.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by GentleRay: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
This NIN registration has been on for years. Give 10 yrs, those that will not register will still not register.

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by kumulus(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Blossomfirst:
FG has probably found a way to punish EndSARS protesters I guess.. By the way, How would those in the villages register for the NIN?

I have a strong feeling nothing would happen after all these gra gra

Good question grin

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is Patanni telling Nigerians that he is not aware that the NIMC that should generate the NiN that for nine year running people who registered are yet to get their ID cards because of corruptions. Sets of stealing Nigerian leaders. I registered 2014, the id card, collection is not in sight any year soon. Nigerian leaders with stealing as their Middle name. Shameless leaders.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by stormborn28(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
As expected. Some people will go to their house now and sleep until the last day of the new deadline then create threads on social media about how Nigeria is frustrating them.
who have time for those nonsense... Let them block it...idiots are in government....

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by okorogodwin4(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
MUMU HOW MANY HAUSAS HAVE NIN NUMBER I WONDER WHY PPLE ARE JITTERY ABOUT THESE POLICY IAM TELING YOU THAT NOBODY WILL BLOCK YOUR LINE

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by joelag: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na court go later settle this matter between Pattami and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by ny1234: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen next year once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by ofiko123(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin I thought they wouldn't ni... useless sets of people...
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Neoteny(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Blossomfirst:
FG has probably found a way to punish EndSARS protesters I guess.. By the way, How would those in the villages register for the NIN?

Have you considered whether it's possible the move is designed to counter kidnappings?

Don't always be quick to put down your country.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by SmartPolician: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Blossomfirst:

FG has probably found a way to punish EndSARS protesters I guess..

By the way, How would those in the villages register for the NIN?

The emboldened is unnecessary.

Every country should have a central database with all their citizens' information saved in it.

I just need them to ensure that the herders in the forests are captured as well or be deported to their countries.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
What is the relationship between NiN and Sim card i thing something is wrong somewhere.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by tunjidj3: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
i have being try to verify my nin through 346 code but the reponce is service is temporarily down after trying they deducted over 200naira from my accoiunt is it a scam o rwhat?
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by LucemFerre: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
The stupidity of these clueless bastards you call leaders is just scientifically fascinating.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by LucemFerre: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

The emboldened is unnecessary.

Every country should have a central database with all their citizens' information saved in it.

I just need them to ensure that the herders in the forests are captured as well or be deported to their countries.

Nigeria na country?
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
evil to those that plot evil.If this nin is an evil device may it consume the masterminds of it in Jesus Name Amen.God let this term fizzle out fast fast so that you ppl can hav much sort relief.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
The NIN linking is a welcome development as it will help on reducing crime.
But the FG and NCC shouldn't be insensitive to the fact that there people in the rural areas that ve not enrolled while there are hundreds of thousands that have not gotten their even after the stressful registration
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Cossydamian: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Omo eh
Dis country jus taya me��‍♀️
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Goldbw122(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2020
I have been having this thinking all along, what about children, kids, that uses phone and laptop, what will they do? Do they have the Nin, National Identification number? i don't think so, Our beloved government have failed to seek this into consideration abi? and I am still thinking very soon we will be using walking talking, sorry about that spelling if I don't get it right because right now am very angry....
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
They will still extend it..
Yes

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2020
They're up to something again.

Why are Nigerians like this for Pete's sake?? Why can't they see it's all an evil agenda??
When will Nigerians learn to have one voice? You'll still see people bribing their way,to register for their imprisonment.
You think this is important? Lol Your freedom will be snatched from you soon. Even worse

Dictatorship, it's all being played out.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by frog12: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2020
this minister is MAD! you will block people's phone because of NIN?
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by ekevwe(m): 1:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Blossomfirst:

Wise up Sir and think beyond ordinary level. Henceforth, after the linking, your SIM is your life. Commit any crime with that your SIM number, you can be traced easily.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by HRMK: 3:23am On Dec 22, 2020
ALL NA SCAM!SO,WHAT IS GOOD ENOUGH TO CLEAR U IN BANKS CANT BE USED FOR SIMCARDS?CONTRACTS TO GET MONEY!WE SABI AM!!
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by thunderbabs: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Una dey mara
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by whitemand4(m): 4:51am On Dec 22, 2020
ABIMIKUJOSHUA:
What is the relationship between NiN and Sim card i thing something is wrongk somewhere.

Thanks for this beautiful question. Is beyond what people are thinking but I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist Lol.
Re: FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration by lkillbrokehoes: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2020
starbuck:

I have never for once hidden my gender here cool cool
You better spill the beans now or else...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.