Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants (27579 Views)

11,350 Teachers Write Professional Exams As Lagos Leads / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Imstrong2(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Nellyfrancis157: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Trendy247:
See nyash grin
Why the children dey cover nose nau.. Abi she mess?
Person mama oo

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by clockwisereport: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omituntun, how far naah
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by zabuur: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
See our best governor. His social media team won't see this, let GSM buy a packet of chalk, you'll see it every where

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Taiwojon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
happney65:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/21/we-wrote-exam-questions-blackboards-protest-unpaid-grants-oyo-schools-nut?fbclid=IwAR1B9DxkW70eUlPkoEQyxTD_tjCYBRxkgVXckocMQcfW0t-spkPit-_yL6U
Hmmm

That is very bad and should be condemn
As a teacher you protect those that are working and reading hard.

Teacher are not to partake or indulge in exam malpractice.

That teacher needs to be sanction!

Let very teacher take heed on how he/she build the foundation( teach other children)

Jesus lay the foundation on true teaching so teacher are to teach in sincerity of heart and not engage in exam malpractice
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by oluwamaich(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
See guys shouting GSM
Did you read the whole news at all?

Damn... What do you guys read?
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by codedphyness(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
I trust GSM he will do the needful asap
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by SocialJustice: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shebi una talk say GSM get sense?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by ipobarethieves: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad Makinde the GSM guyman is busy fighting Fayose,d renowned Ewa aganyin master,Pommo cutter.Truth be told,Fayose is better by far(Adebato,Fayemi,segun Oni are too small before/beside him.Who bi Seyi Makinde undecided?)

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by IkpuMmadu: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
What happened to the huge GDP of the state that has been reported in the media ?

Lies can catch up shaaa
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Pat081: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Azmanaty:
Omo see that teacher backside tongue
i dnt think she put on pants sef but GSM is not doing well
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
m worried more about d kids in front.

getting sexually frustrated by sure huge asssss
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omo! see yansh
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by yesloaded: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
codedphyness:
I trust GSM he will do the needful asap

When it comes to education, this administration got 2 out of 10.

Although immediate past administration also failed in terms of education but that doesn't mean Seyi Makinde should fail too

I'm not moved by prompt payment of workers salary because workers worked for what they earned

Apart from education in general, I'm yet to see his investment on science & tecbnology too despite the fact that he's engineer

1 & half year is enough to hit the ground running

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by rusher14: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
I thought Seyi Makinde was the best thing since moi-moi.
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by ibuildstuff(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by nurain150(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Jostoman: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2020
I trust seyi makinde the people's governor of Oyo state, he will respond to their need very soon.
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Adinoyi119(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Normal stuff
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by TruthSeeker1: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Trendy247:
See nyash grin

Why the children dey cover nose nau.. Abi she mess?

Brilliant observation! I just wish you could direct your keen sense of observation to meaningful and productive things. Through this, you can make the world better and your life richer.
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by HRMK: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2020
IS THIS ABT THE SAME #GSM WHO IS BN PRAISED FOR HIS SO CALLED GOOD PERFORMANCE IN GOVT?
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Kay25(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2020
selfishness..grants not even salary could they try that with aji mobi
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Cromagnon: 3:25am On Dec 22, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
The governor may not be aware of this issues, he Should be informed

What does he do at weekly meetings?

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Dollanaira: 4:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Todetayo(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Y'all should understand that federal government is responsible for primary schools.....so it has nothing to do with Makinde
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by capitalzero: 4:48am On Dec 22, 2020
zabuur:
See our best governor. His social media team won't see this, let GSM buy a packet of chalk, you'll see it every where

Do you read this part

I must tell you this government is doing its best. I am a national officer of NUT, I can tell you that if you compare Oyo State with other states, (you will realise that) Governor Seyi Makinde is really trying. We are trying to see the governor because once we have an audience with him, we know this problem will be resolved.”
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by chuk65276: 5:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by ALARAPE22(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Yet, Makinde is busy fighting Fayose.

anyways, I trust Oyo people sha.
You don't do well, they throw you out of the govt house

When common Sense is NOT common.....You can just write anything. Sorry for your future.
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by farem: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Ihatemumu:
You called them future leaders and you put them through this condition?

[s]The most religious nation on earth going blind eyes to the younger generation due to greed and crude oil!!![/s]

Those without sense can't reason sensibly
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by farem: 5:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Ihatemumu:
You called them future leaders and you put them through this condition?

[s]The most religious nation on earth going blind eyes to the younger generation due to greed and crude oil!!![/s]

Those without sense can't reason sensibly
Re: Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants by Sammy07: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
ALARAPE22:

When common Sense is NOT common.....You can just write anything. Sorry for your future.
[/s]

Politicians ass licker [ PAL ]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK / 60 Very Hilarious But Amazing Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.