Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja (603 Views)

2023: I Was Charged For Murder, Armed Robbery – Wike / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Dailyhappenings: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
A man Cries out and angry at the woman attending to him as he was charged 2500 naira to do his NIN in Abuja plus the crowd at Abuja is massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqN64TxxI4

Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Promotions: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is time for them to cash out..very useless country, we register our sim with a valid means of identification and still need a national identity number for just SIM card.
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by holatin(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
I paid 6000 naira today cus I need it very very urgent.

the painful side is d one I did which they say they can't tracked since 2016 was tracked today. the 6000 I paid don enter express.

what I did to God wey sent me to naija ?
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Golden057(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Government that we supposed to stone, always stressing people....
If it were to be good thing, they won't approve it quickly.

Look at US lockdown package newly approved by the house, they won't see that one.

They Will just creat nonsense and be pushing people into it
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by emeijeh(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don't understand.
Why are we killing ourselves for NIN?
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Fuckhypocrite: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
4 core north here na 1k
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by collum(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
in calabar I was told is 2k or u wait for line all day
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by ghettochild(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Is this the time to allow massive crowding..
This government is really playing with people's lives,all because they want to pass the social media bill after NIN reg so as to able to track those who oppose the government via social media...
We heading towards North Korea style
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Gazzy88(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2020
collum:
in calabar I was told is 2k or u wait for line all day
It's absolutely FREE in Abẹ́òkúta. You only buy form for N100 from business centres around them and laminate for N100 when done. That's all

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by sammysmiles(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2020
I don't even understand the purpose of this whole stuff and the messages they are sending me daily cause am not even interested and I don't have time.....
The same senseless government saying there is covid-19, is the same senseless government promoting crowded environment...
Re: NIMC: Man Angry As He Was Charged 2500 For NIN In Abuja by Dailyhappenings: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
sammysmiles:
I don't even understand the purpose of this whole stuff and the messages they are sending me daily cause am not even interested and I don't have time.....
The same senseless government saying there is covid-19, is the same senseless government promoting crowded environment...

Bro...they'll block your sim soon oo

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Consultative Forum Accuses LASG Of Moves To Disunite Group / Why It Is Wrong To Generalize All Ibos As Supporters Of Trump / Breaking News In Nigeria This Morning, Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.