Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip (423 Views)

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Asuneblog(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has said that he does not want to be distracted by the race for the 2023 presidential election.

This is coming after Kogi Commissioner for Information, Kingsley Fanwo, in November, disclosed that the Governor was under pressure to contest for the 2023 presidential race.

Continue reading ➡➡https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/12/2023-dont-distract-me-gov-yahaya-bello.html

Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Foolish boy!

Don't distract you from what

Have you being to any good except to act as APC thug in every state during election undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Wtfork: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why is this guy disturbing and distracting us with this useless distraction . Somebody that is collecting levy to produce and sell bread as a means of increasing IGR in d state is coming out to talk about distraction ?
I have nothing to say !

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Foolish boy!

Don't distract you from what

Have you being to any good except to act as APC thug in every state during election undecided

Mtcheeeeeew
shaaataap
Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by edo3(m): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Ibira too wan rule? Hian!

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Jostoman: 1:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Somebody is going to account for the death of opposition woman leader during KOGI STATE governorship election in 2019. After 2023.
Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by amaham(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Chai, we have suffered in naija. See yahaya and presidency
Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2020
yarimo:
shaaataap
E pain you reach your bone marrow gidigan ni oooo grin grin grin

Stop selling trash to us!!!

We won't take it lying down!!!
Re: 2023: 'don't Distract Me' - Gov Yahaya Bello Reacts To Presidency Tip by Valkrie: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
E pain you reach your bone marrow gidigan ni oooo grin grin grin
Stop selling trash to us!!!
We won't take it lying down!!!
No mind am..nah ebira boy the guy be too...that's why...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cannot Link My NIN To My Glo Line / African Union And The Presidential Election In Uganda... / Buhari Govt Emotionally Attached To Fulani Herdsmen – Ondo Govt Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.