Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (316 Views)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CryptoClub2018: 4:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Careful what you declare about yourself ...
It says a lot about your next level.....Dont ever ever give up

Same you will bounce back in a bigger level...! Same you

It's just time..! Had similar experience. God saw me through

Mind these......
Those who left you at this critical time
Those who landed you into this condition
Those who God will use to bring you back higher....
..........Never forget the above categories in your life again

2 Likes

Re: . by SmartPolician: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
That's my present situation. Sad and hopefully it wouldn't remain like this. Just wondering if I will ever live a good life again. I have been forgotten by everyone. I'm living a life of non existence.

Huncle, please tell us your story so we can learn from it
Re: . by anonymuz(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2020
What happened to your cryptocurrency business, i have intention of learning it
Re: . by madmohamed(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
That's my present situation. Sad and hopefully it wouldn't remain like this. Just wondering if I will ever live a good life again. I have been forgotten by everyone. I'm living a life of non existence.
did you vote for buhari if yes then you are your own problems
Re: . by CryptoClub2018: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2020
madmohamed:
did you vote for buhari if yes then you are your own problems

It had nothing to do with Buhari or the present government. This is more like a battle which I am yet to figure out where it is from or solution to it.
Re: . by CryptoClub2018: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

Huncle, please tell us your story so we can learn from it

It's a long story I don't even know how to start explaining. It's a sad one too. Right now, I have no bearing and it's like I'm at the middle of a big ocean like say the Pacific ocean with not help in sight from all angles. Left alone with only one option to die but I pray God lift me out and give me a chance to a new better bright life
Re: . by chozzy: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2020
CryptoClub2018:

It had nothing to do with Buhari or the present government. This is more like a battle which I am yet to figure out where it is from or solution to it.

Lol ... you're lost if you do not realise that government policies have broad multiplier effect capable of affecting you one way or the other.
Millions of Nigerians are facing same challenges like you. Please endure and don't ever contemplate taking your life.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Distributes Water Pumps For Dry Season Farming / Breaking: Trump Conceals Defeat Promise Orderly Transition / Oyo: Inspector-general Of Police Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.