Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. (1459 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Mbkgroup: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
I am not a Politician, as a matter of fact I don't belong to any political Party. But recently I had a dream, and it's a dream about imo politics.
Please note, I'm not a Prophet, but when I dream, it comes to Pass.
In my dream I saw Hon. Emeka Ihedioha assuming the number one seat of imo again,I saw jubilation around him, I saw people congratulating him.
The hand of God is on him,His case is settled I am happy for him, I congratulate him in advance.

1 Like

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by NwaliE01: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
OK. Hope you have waken from your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Citytrend: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Omihanifa: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
So what's the point of putting your picture in the topic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by kerzhim(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Instead you dreaming about 3 direct baba ijebu numbers which you can put 1k to win 2 million+ and kiss goodbye to poverty.

It's a lost battle bro! Wake up from your malaria dream.

3 Likes

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2020
I am not a prophet, but I saw you in my dreams going to YABA left hospital as patient undecided
Mbkgroup:
I am not a Politician, as a matter of fact I don't belong to any political Party. But recently I had a dream, and it's a dream about imo politics.
In my dream I saw Hon. Emeka Ihedioha assuming the number one seat of imo again,I saw jubilation around him, I saw people congratulating him.
The hand of God is on him,His case is settled I am happy for him, I congratulate him in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Mrrationalshop: 2:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Cheiya
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Nigerianization(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Is this one anti Mbaka or what
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by ATTemi: 4:19am On Feb 17, 2020
We have seen ur picture; you are ugly!

1 Like

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by BetterMan247(m): 4:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Another Father in the making...! let wait and see
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by femi4: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Mbkgroup:
Yahoo boy, you dey find customer
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Bighead9: 5:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Trash.

Nobody can replace Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello. The stooge from the North. grin grin grin

Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2020
kerzhim:
Instead you dreaming about 3 direct baba ijebu numbers which you can put 1k to win 2 million+ and kiss goodbye to poverty.

cheesy
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by helinues: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2020
May be in 2023
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by magnum247: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Joseph the dreamer....dream on
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by Hyperchi(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2020
kerzhim:

Dis guy don kill me lol. Is that ur problem
Re: Hon Emeka Ihedioha From Grace To Grass, From Grass To Grace. by kerzhim(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Hyperchi:

Dis guy don kill me lol. Is that ur problem
I no mind o! If you get

(1) (Reply)

Mr President Used The Federal Executive Chamber For APC NWC Meeting / . / Breaking News: Federal Gov.t Deploys Army To Shoot And Beatup Protesters In ABJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.