Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity (288 Views)

July 2021: I Accidentally Discovered A Promising Platform For Traders / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity by tosyne55(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Dear nairalanders, I'm a profitable forex trader
But the reason for the partnership been that I need some capital
All I need is someone who is ready to partner with me with #80k, and I will make 100% of that money for you in a month, your account can never get blown
Am not using your 80k to trade, but I will use it to pay for a $25000 dollar account with which I can trade, so I have a good trading power.
Once.i make a profit of 5percent which is $1250, the company shares profit with me ,so I will be able to pay you 100 percentage in just on e month.
Account can never blow, worst case scenario is that after a month I haven't met the company's 5percent target, the account is locked and I pay another 50 k to unlock it, so let's say worst case scenario, because I'm not God who is 100 percent perfect, I then Mee target in 6 weeks max instead of four weeks given At the end of the day I still meet target and we are in profit because once I meet target, i will be paid #230k
It's still a win win situation.
Now this is the most interesting part where you would ask if my signals are that good, I'm I actually ane xprienced trader, for clarification of that I will drop my Whatsapp number here to add anyone to a group where I give free signals, and you will see for yourself that my signals are 99percent accurate, no jokes, Im that good , yes 99 percent acct
Contact me on WhatsApp to be added
Let's make some cool cash come next year
�. merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity by tosyne55(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2020
You could also drop your name and WhatsApp no to be added
Re: Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity by SavageResponse(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2020
tosyne55:
Dear nairalanders, I'm a profitable forex trader
But the reason for the partnership been that I need some capital
All I need is someone who is ready to partner with me with #80k, and I will make 100% of that money for you in a month, your account can never get blown
Am not using your 80k to trade, but I will use it to pay for a $25000 dollar account with which I can trade, so I have a good trading power.
Once.i make a profit of 5percent which is $1250, the company shares profit with me ,so I will be able to pay you 100 percentage in just on e month.
Account can never blow, worst case scenario is that after a month I haven't met the company's 5percent target, the account is locked and I pay another 50 k to unlock it, so let's say worst case scenario, because I'm not God who is 100 percent perfect, I then Mee target in 6 weeks max instead of four weeks given At the end of the day I still meet target and we are in profit because once I meet target, i will be paid #230k
It's still a win win situation.
Now this is the most interesting part where you would ask if my signals are that good, I'm I actually ane xprienced trader, for clarification of that I will drop my Whatsapp number here to add anyone to a group where I give free signals, and you will see for yourself that my signals are 99percent accurate, no jokes, Im that good , yes 99 percent acct
Contact me on WhatsApp to be added
Let's make some cool cash come next year
�. merry Christmas and happy new year in advance

80K is not that much. I think it's better for you to ask your friends and relatives to lend you the money

1 Like

Re: Partner With Me In 2021, I Have A Golden Opportunity by tosyne55(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group / Scam Investments / Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.