Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,719 members, 7,959,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Article: How To Be A Successful Independent Musician – Part 2 |gospel Tunes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Article: How To Be A Successful Independent Musician – Part 2 |gospel Tunes (318 Views)

Wizkid Performs Davido‘s Dami Duro Played By DJ Tunes At His Madison Square Show / Top Ten Gospel Tunes For The Week / Dj Afronaija – Love Tunes Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article: How To Be A Successful Independent Musician – Part 2 |gospel Tunes by MariaDee(f): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Last time on our previous episode we talked about how to be a successful independent Musician. If u are just reading this we advice you CLICK HERE(https://gospeltunes.ng/article-how-to-be-a-successful-independent-musician-part-one-gospel-tunes/)to read part one before coming to this one.

The third way on becoming a successful independent Musician is…

(3) Do songs and genre you are good at:

Often times, it’s quite sad that some artiste want to do every genre in order to please A or C.

Virtually, this is why most songs sound poor and awkward. Focus more on your strength, develop it and make it your brand, create a niche for your yourself that the public will know you for. Don’t be jack of all genre and master of none. Know your style.

(4)Connect with your fans:

Try and building a strong relationship with your fans. This is quite crucial to your success as an independent musician. An artiste walked up to me asking me how to promote her music. I asked her if she has any social media accounts. She said she dosn't know about it.

Surprisingly, the internet have made it easy and fast to reach out to new fans who will love your music. Post interesting things, keep your fans updated about your music career. If they compliment your work, you thank them and don’t ignore them. Create a system or platforms that will allow them to be engage to your content/post.

All you need is an internet connection and an irresistible personality.8

Click here to read further
https://gospeltunes.ng/article-how-to-be-a-successful-independent-musician-part-2-gospel-tunes/

(1) (Reply)

Vector Features Mi Abaga In A New Song / Mp3: M.I Abaga – All My Life Ft. Oxlade / WHAT MUSIC Apps Are You Using Now?any Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.