Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) (639 Views)

My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele (video) / Where Do I Sell My Short Movies / 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2020
And try not to judge me too harshly grin It's my second short video shot with a phone. I am still learning to understand certain things, didn't have a camera and light but had to use what we had and improvised...

Exorcism of Ayodele is a short horror video of a possessed girl.

Directed by: Danny Walker

Produced by: Danny Walker

Screenplay and story by: Danny Walker

Starring: Anita John, Sir Kenny Babs and Kunle Babs

Cinematography and editing by: Danny Walker

Lighting by: Danny Walker and Kunle Babs

Release date: 22 December 2020 (YouTube)

Budget: N5,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more entertaining videos coming soon
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please leave a review or comment
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Have you watched? What do you think
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good Evening
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you have not seen my short film, check it out here
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lalasticlala Seun na wa for una oh, una no fit even support man life...

Una no know say na all these small legit hustle we dey try use feed ourselves and live a responsible life?

Make una dey help us, this life no hard bro...
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by elipheleh(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bravo. Good movie. You need sponsors now
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
elipheleh:
Bravo. Good movie. You need sponsors now
God will provide sir smiley
Re: Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) by IamPlato(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Views And Comments Needed

(1) (Reply)

Why Nollywood is thrash to me !!! / Pls Recommend Any Series Like 'THE MENTALIST' / Nigeria React As Multichoice Increases Prices Of DSTV And Gotv Subscriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.