Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ (2818 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Investment Websites That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Free: Automated Traffic Arbitrage System That'll Make You Rich In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Richsteemit: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenslander:
With the current situation in the country, this begs the question,.. and as the saying goes you can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.. not a single human among us here..wound ever turn down the possibility of amassing a sizeable amount of wealth, not because we're greedy or materialistic, but because the only thing better than having money is, well having more money..

When you get brain come and ask this question again grin grin I will answer you grin
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by espn(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Queenslander:
With the current situation in the country, this begs the question,.. and as the saying goes you can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.. not a single human among us here..wound ever turn down the possibility of amassing a sizeable amount of wealth, not because we're greedy or materialistic, but because the only thing better than having money is, well having more money..
The most realistic way is starting a good business(profitable business). Building a team, expanding, focus, consistency and perseverance. Also you need to have multiple sources of income or business. I project to be among top 5 youngest billionaires from africa in 3-5 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
I hate people like him it's just like a job offer I got 2years back which I was promised 50k monthly with increment to 100k before 6months. I got disappointed and cos its was actually 20k I got so I quit on the 3rd month and I cos a great scene before leaving the fuvking place.
BusinessCity:

I knew your character was flawed so you smearing my image doesn't surprise me one single bit.

40,000 hectares. Where did you get that from? The irony is your kinds will carry a spiritual book and claim to be Holy. And if I hired anyone to get 8000 a month at whatever claims you presented, I'm sure your conscience has the answers. I won't even waste a single sentence

Good luck with the defamation, it's Nairaland so I'm not surprised
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Emeka71(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2021
You can get rich by trading crypto-currency market. cry
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by SpeedyPuff: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2021
alexvatt:
U want to learn?

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In Yam Farming In Nigeria / Ezywealthpro / Loading All Gift Cards : Instant Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.