Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment (612 Views)

Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
*APPLICANTS RESPONSE TO THE NEWS THAT WAS PUBLISHED ON DECEMBER 16, 2020 ABOUT REPS ASKING (CDCFIB) TO CONDUCT HANDWRITTEN EXAMINATION.*

It's obvious that some of our House of Reps members are not current Computer Based Test has been conducted by many Paramilitary Agencies in Nigeria.

In 2016 Nigeria Police Force conducted a CBT examination for recruits. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) conducted a CBT examination for Applicants in December, 2019.

Also in January, 16 2020 a CBT Examination/Interview was conducted for short-listed candidates of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)

The Nigeria Police Force are also planing of conducting a CBT examination for the constables recruitment of 2020 which the entry requirement is SSCE

So i don't see anything wrong or new in the conduct of CBT examination for recruits by the Civil Defence Correctional Fire and Immigration Board (CDCFIB) in 2020.

So my Honourable members you are to be more encouraging in a system the is more advance, easier and faster in the country not discouraging.

Please! My Honourable members allowed the board to conduct urged free and fair recruitment, and discuss more on programs and issues that will be of benefit to youth and all Nigeria people like the six month Pending Npower, NYIF, Nirsal/CBN loans and all pending recruitments E.g EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA, Police, Customs Service, NNPC and others. Thank you

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2020
THOUGH I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE ABOVE WRITE-UP BUT I FIND IT WORTHY OF A FRONT PAGE NEWS ON NAIRALAND, AS PART OF MY EFFORT TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE MATTER I PUBLISHED IT HERE AND URGE OTHER APPLICANTS TO HELP PUSH IT TO FRONT PAGE
THANKS
Re: Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment by Musty112: 3:13pm On May 08
nuradeen011:
THOUGH I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE ABOVE WRITE-UP BUT I FIND IT WORTHY OF A FRONT PAGE NEWS ON NAIRALAND, AS PART OF MY EFFORT TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE MATTER I PUBLISHED IT HERE AND URGE OTHER APPLICANTS TO HELP PUSH IT TO FRONT PAGE
THANKS

Salam.
Pls how did you get to know that the replacement for correctional service has been suspended till further notice. I am asking because some people that I know there and my connect are assuring me that it is going to be any time soon
Re: Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 11:51am On May 10
Musty112:

Salam.
Pls how did you get to know that the replacement for correctional service has been suspended till further notice. I am asking because some people that I know there and my connect are assuring me that it is going to be any time soon
soon in nigeria can be 1 year or even two

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Supermarket / Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.