Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,126 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) (864 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Thief Beaten To Pulp And Burnt Alive By Angry Mob In Ugbokodo (Graphic Photos)

A thief was beaten and burnt alive this morning by angry mob after being caught stealing at Ugbokodo in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened in the early hours of Tuesday morning at around 7-8am, December 22 in Ugbokodo.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the thief was beaten to pulp and was later set ablaze by angry mob in the area leaving his remains on the street.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/thief-beaten-and-burnt-alive-in-ugbokodo-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2020

it better to go away with huge sum of money than to catch up with meager valueless naira and still get burnt alive

That's what Dino melaye told me
Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by Ahmad62(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2020
If you've never experienced robbery or have these guys knock down your door and put a gun on your head and threaten to kill you...You'll never understand why jungle justice is appealing to petty criminals.....
Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Uncivilized people

jungle justice can never stop crime

but politicians who steal their future are hail and applaud.
Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
I will rather sell drugs than be a thief....

at least u can't lynch me, highest na to prosecute me
Re: Thief Beaten To Pulp, Burnt Alive In Ugbokodo (graphic Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Hope he has learnt his lesson,

Next time when the Devil tells him to go and steal Again, he'll run faster than Ben Johnson grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Agent Scammed Me Of #70,000. / Why Bokoharam Fighters Are Surrendering / Man Commits Suicide Over Alleged Incestuous Relationship With His Niece In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.