Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components (768 Views)

Tecno POVA Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9: Speed Test & RAM Management / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Techrann(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
So i decided to make a phone comparison video but in a different style.

Using the Infinix Note 8 and Tecno Pova feels similar except for some few differences here and there.

To confirm watz up, I decided to open both phones side by side and compare the inside components. Well, it's more interesting than I had anticipated so I decided to make a video.

Watch the inside Comparison Video of the #TECNOPOVA and #InfinixNOTE8

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to YouTube Channel.

Video��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nln7HUx-T8

More of these videos coming. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and get more cool inside reviews and Comparison.

Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Mohbola(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
People get work sha
Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by YangaBabe: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2020
i swear grin, well whatever sha i still go with the Pova cheesy
Mohbola:
People get work sha
Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Bestchild: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
From the comparisons I've watched on YouTube, Pova always beat the other, doubt this comparison would be different

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Techrann(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bestchild:
From the comparisons I've watched on YouTube, Pova always beat the other, doubt this comparison would be different

Inside components review is different from regular phone reviews. You might be surprised what we found out from the inside.
Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Uzland: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Techrann:
So i decided to make a phone comparison video but in a different style.

Using the Infinix Note 8 and Tecno Pova feels similar except for some few differences here and there.

To confirm watz up, I decided to open both phones side by side and compare the inside components. Well, it's more interesting than I had anticipated so I decided to make a video.

Watch the inside Comparison Video of the #TECNOPOVA and #InfinixNOTE8

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to YouTube Channel.

Video��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nln7HUx-T8

More of these videos coming. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and get more cool inside reviews and Comparison.
Sir Techrann, I follow your posts and I must confess that I lovesmiley what you're doing. This type of review (being mechanical) is still new to most people, hence the negative and discouraging comments. Please don't be deterred, cos in the long run people will get to appreciate the importance of the technical job you're doing. More power to your elbow!cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova Vs Infinix Note 8: Inside Review Of Components by Bestchild: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Techrann:

Inside components review is different from regular phone reviews. You might be surprised what we found out from the inside.
it's the inside that determines the overall performance of the phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Spectranet Or Swift In Lagos? / W17 Pro Smartwatch Review - I Regret Buying This Watch / Is A Low Chipset With High Ram Better Than A High Chipset With Low Ram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.