Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects (2209 Views)

How NNPC Dubiously Paid N36.4 Billion Water Projects Money To Ex-NSA Dasuki / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Nddc Awards N6.7b Power, Water Projects In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

GBAM!!!! that is the point. how long have any of those governors been in office and they are already doing wonders for their state. the only thing we can see from Ohakim are cheaply made schools (that look like most of the houses i see in the village) and small water projects to where people still have to walk their behinds to the pump to get water and then carry it all the way home. lmfao.
Amaechi has done a lot for Port Harcourt and Chime for Enugu (but idk about the states as a whole).
from what I've seen Akpabio has done good for Akwa Ibom, but does anyone else wanna enlighten me a little bit more?
Yes, Akpabio's administration has witnessed great rise in agriculture, environmental development and education, as well as healthy and effective taxation and government policies. Cables from Wikileaks also suggest he's a pretty transparent man.
However, his alliance with Helen Ukpabio, a well known christian zealot and child-killer (all in the name of witchcraft/exorcism), taints his image.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA, THANKS FOR UR SUGGESTION, THAT HAS BEIN NOTED!
ALSO, ON THE ISSUE OF MI BEIN PAID, I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT!, cZ IM VERY MUCH FINANCIALLY BOUYANT,
iT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST U THAT I LEFT THE STATES ON THE 17TH OF NOVEMBER, FOR SOME PERSONAL REASONS, AFTER SPENDING 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY THERE.
SO PLEASE DONT JUST GO THERE.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

AMAKA, THANKS FOR your SUGGESTION, THAT HAS BEIN NOTED!
ALSO, ON THE ISSUE OF MI BEIN PAID, I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT!, cZ IM VERY MUCH FINANCIALLY BOUYANT,
iT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST U THAT I LEFT THE STATES ON THE 17TH OF NOVEMBER, FOR SOME PERSONAL REASONS, AFTER SPENDING 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY THERE.

Desperado! Na who we go ask? grin
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

Yes, Akpabio's administration has witnessed great rise in agriculture, environmental development and education, as well as healthy and effective taxation and government policies. Cables from Wikileaks also suggest he's a pretty transparent man.
However, his alliance with Helen Ukpabio, a well known christian zealot and child-killer (all in the name of witchcraft/exorcism), taints his image.
i knew their surnames were too alike for comfort. hahaha, jk. but yeah, he has done a lot for his people.

@andrewnwa and so what if you spent your holiday in the states? what does that have to do with anything? even if you're rich, you can still be paid by Ohakim to spread propaganda about him. its not a matter of being rich or poor.

Areosapien:

Desperado! Na who we go ask? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by chamber2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA, THANKS FOR your SUGGESTION, THAT HAS BEIN NOTED!
iT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST U THAT [b]I LEFT THE STATES [/b]ON THE 17TH OF NOVEMBER, FOR SOME PERSONAL REASONS, AFTER SPENDING 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY THERE.

Will stop this trash before i report you to the moderator.Who do you want to deceive?Individuals have been constructing boreholes and no one heard of it,and ohakim constructed few boreholes with public fund you are here telling us trash.

You must be a crook.Don't post rubbish here again.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
amaka, i believe i change and also continuity in governance. his excellency dr ikedi ohakim hasnt done anytin wrong to be impeached or removed, try to compare his present achievements in all sectors to the 8 years achievements of his predecessor, u'll know that he has really done so much within his capacity and he is ready to do more, if given the necessary support.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

amaka, i believe i change and also continuity in governance. his excellency dr ikedi ohakim hasnt done anytin wrong to be impeached or removed, try to compare his present achievements in all sectors to the 8 years achievements of his predecessor, u'll know that he has really done so much within his capacity and he is ready to do more, if given the necessary support.
seriously, when will Nigerians stop celebrating mediocrity? until he DOES MORE i dont have that much to say. so because he has done some half-a** stuff, i should start praising him?
smh
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by chamber2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2011

who is this Amaka you want to deceive?Does she not receive calls from her people?Have they not told her the there is an increase in the rate of kidnapping as a result of high unemployment?Is she not aware that students have been on strike for over 6 months?Is she not aware that ohakim molested a Rev.Father?Does she not know that ohakims children are all studying abroad while the education sector collapses?I can go on and on.

What exactly do you want her to know?
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA, NO PROBS!,
I JUST HOPE U'VE UNDERSTOOD MI POINT!
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
Oh, and Amaka, here's another thread opened by another ID belonging to this bare-faced liar.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632694.0.html
In the above thread, you can see him try to poison people's minds on another candidate known as Araraume. Yet, LIED on this thread about never partaking in smear campaigns grin .

Andrewnwa - just log off already. You're embarrassing yourself.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

Oh, and Amaka, here's another thread opened by another ID belonging to this bare-faced liar.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632694.0.html
In the above thread, you can see him try to poison people's minds on another candidate known as Araraume. Yet, LIED on this thread about never partaking in smear campaigns grin .

Andrewnwa - just log off already. You're embarrassing yourself.
lol, it seems he has done just that.

chamber2:

who is this Amaka you want to deceive?Does she not receive calls from her people?Have they not told her the there is an increase in the rate of kidnapping as a result of high unemployment?Is she not aware that students have been on strike for over 6 months?Is she not aware that ohakim molested a Rev.Father?Does she not know that ohakims children are all studying abroad while the education sector collapses?I can go on and on.

What exactly do you want her to know?
thank you! i was watching the nigerian presidential debate that was hosted by nn24 and the host got Buhari when she mentioned the fact that his kids are being trained in top of the line private schools, yet he says he sees nothing wrong with the Nigerian public school system. na wa
why are Ohakim's kids schooling abroad instead of them to school in Imo State? obviously he feels the education is crappy and that they will not benefit by being educated at home. SMH.
yes i receive calls from my people and they've told me that havent seen anything yet. the road i mentioned earlier is probably the biggest issue that needs to be tackled right now, but nothing has been done yet.
as i said, bring constant electricity to Imo state so people and businesses can invest therefore creating jobs.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by ektbear: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
Really interesting to me how widely Ohakim is hated by Imo folk grin

Eziachi roasts the guy every chance he gets grin grin grin

Hopefully the dude gets kicked out.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2011
amaka, concernin the issue of jobs,!, dr ikedi ohakim's administration actually provided 10,000 jobs for the youths.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2011
amaka, concernin the issue of jobs,!, dr ikedi ohakim's administration actually provided 10,000 jobs for the youths.

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
i saw it on his website. hmmmm, how can one actually tell jobs were provided based on the pictures alone? the guy holding the sign means nothing to me.
anyway, with his three 1/2 years in office, there are chances to have employed 50,000 people, youth included.
but seriously, stop coming here with your propaganda. its even more sad that his face is on every bus (as i can see from one of the pictures), on every wall, and basically everything him or his camp touches. i guess since the majority are ignorant, all they have to do is see a name and face (without knowing anything about the candidate) and end up voting for him.
MY PEOPLE OOOOO. KAI
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
AMAKA IT IS OBVIOUS THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE A PERSONAL GRUDGE 4 THE GOVERNOR, CZ UR BIASED . CZ ALL U DO IS BELIEVE EVERYTIN HIS OPPOSITION(AEROSAPIEN) TELLS U.
I DONT TINK DERE IS ANYTIN I CULD DO 2 CONVINCE U, BUT ALL THE SAME, THE 10,000 JOB IS 4 REAL, I ACTUALLY WITNESSD IT.

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
AMAKA IT IS OBVIOUS THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE A PERSONAL GRUDGE 4 THE GOVERNOR, CZ your BIASED . CZ ALL U DO IS BELIEVE EVERYTIN HIS OPPOSITION(AEROSAPIEN) TELLS U.
I DONT TINK DERE IS ANYTIN I CULD DO 2 CONVINCE U, BUT ALL THE SAME, THE 10,000 JOB IS 4 REAL, I ACTUALLY WITNESSD IT.

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
andrewnwa:

AMAKA IT IS OBVIOUS THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE A PERSONAL GRUDGE 4 THE GOVERNOR, CZ your BIASED . CZ ALL U DO IS BELIEVE EVERYTIN HIS OPPOSITION(AEROSAPIEN) TELLS U.
I DONT TINK DERE IS ANYTIN I CULD DO 2 CONVINCE U, BUT ALL THE SAME, THE 10,000 JOB IS 4 REAL,  I ACTUALLY WITNESSD IT.
sharap there! there is no personal grudge, we all know he is corrupt. and i actually have FAMILY IN IMO STATE that have no seen a damn thing from Ohakim and his team. so why are you making noise? the things aerosapien tells me only backs up what i've already believed on this guy, so spare me all that hoopla. its very obvious that YOU are biased, not me.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Bawss1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
The citizens of Imo state will do well for themselves by voting Ohakim out of office. Talk about mediocre governors and Ohakim and Theodore Orji (Abia State) top the list.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
Amaka, are you still wasting your time on this wasted useless meat-headed houseboy Andrew?
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Amaka, are you still wasting your time on this wasted useless meat-headed houseboy Andrew?
i will not waste second more on this issue grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by calyx: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
If this Ohakim likes, let him commission a fire project. The only thing that stops him losing this election is rigging.

The idiot and his crew have been sending me a barrage of text messages since one week now all full of propaganda.

For me, the frequent text messages make him look more desperate and that characterizes loosers.

To also send text messages casting aspersions to the person of Rochas is a dumb strategy.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
AMAKA, AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, URE A BLATANT LIAR!!!, iTS EVIDENT TO MI THAT URE ACTUALLY 1 OF THE ANTI-OHAKIM AND THE ISSUE ABOUT U BEING IN D STATE IS A BIG LIE!. FROM ALL INDICATION U HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THE WAY U HAVE.
WELL, I WULDNT BLAME U, I'LL BLAME UR SILLY IGNORANCE.
I INITIALLY THOT U WERE SAGACIOUS, BUT URE A SYCOPHANT, A COMPLETE FOOL,
I'LL ADVISE U GO AND LEARN UR MANNERS.

PIPE!!!!!
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
AEROSAPIENS, URE JUST "MENTALLY IMPAIRED" AND ALSO MAD MAN FROM THE MOON!
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by arinzeeze: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Areosapien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you again going about deceiving people with these you nonsense comment you always write on Nairaland. all you do is to pick out people and say lots of rubbish from your gutter. we all your campaign strategy for your man rochas, it is so obvious that all you talk about in this forum is about rochas in a way of carrying propaganda about other aspirant coming out as governor. we imolites have learnt from the past and now our eyes are widely open. as for hoodlums like you going about and trying to promote man by destroying another man's name we are out to expose you to the public. i have taken time to read lots of articles on nairaland. i have seen your identity changing after several bound from the forum and the use of different identities to purport your agenda. i am gathering all your different identities you will soon be exposed in due cos. everyone beware or AREOSAPIEN
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by EkoIle1: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
lol @ water project aka village bore hole,
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
andrewnwa:

AMAKA, AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, URE A BLATANT LIAR!!!, iTS EVIDENT TO MI THAT URE ACTUALLY 1 OF THE ANTI-OHAKIM AND THE ISSUE ABOUT U BEING IN D STATE IS A BIG LIE!. FROM ALL INDICATION U HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THE WAY U HAVE.
WELL, I WULDNT BLAME U, I'LL BLAME your SILLY IGNORANCE.
I INITIALLY THOT U WERE SAGACIOUS, BUT URE A SYCOPHANT, A COMPLETE FOOL,
I'LL ADVISE U GO AND LEARN your MANNERS.

PIPE!!!!!
andrewnwa:

AEROSAPIENS, URE JUST "MENTALLY IMPAIRED" AND ALSO MAD MAN FROM THE MOON!
arinzeeze:

@Areosapien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you again going about deceiving people with these you nonsense comment you always write on Nairaland. all you do is to pick out people and say lots of rubbish from your gutter. we all your campaign strategy for your man rochas, it is so obvious that all you talk about in this forum is about rochas in a way of carrying propaganda about other aspirant coming out as governor. we imolites have learnt from the past and now our eyes are widely open. as for hoodlums like you going about and trying to promote man by destroying another man's name we are out to expose you to the public. i have taken time to read lots of articles on nairaland. i have seen your identity changing after several bound from the forum and the use of different identities to purport your agenda. i am gathering all your different identities you will soon be exposed in due cos. everyone beware or AREOSAPIEN

wOw! What do you know, guys? The resident NairaLand pig just oinked grin
As we can all see from the above quoted posts of this sorry bottom-feeding creature, he manages to take after his criminal master Ohakim in every single way - same crass and tactless mentality; same shameless display of desperation; same vile and gutter-level vocabulary; and above all, painfully mediocre intelligence.

My dear Andrew, it is only a pity you have been thoroughly defeated here on Nairaland, seeing all your attempts at black-painting others have fallen flat on their faces. We shouldn't exactly blame you for your total failure on the mission, as I believe the true blame lies on your twisted criminal boss for even hiring a total dunce like you, whose only qualification is the First School Leaving Certificate you acquired in your Primary 6 class.
I bet you still can't see how totally silly your above insults look. Tell me - are those meaningless and futile conjectures supposed to impress us into voting that horribly misshapen buffoon you call a governor? Well, it's only a tragedy, because your tepid and cheap shilling is only an exercise in futility.
Nonetheless, sensing the intrinsic 'Onitsha-Market thug' in you, which you cannot hide any longer, I shall simply take a seat as I watch you drown in the sound of your own asinine, meaningless and inconsequential bellows. cool

Oh, by the way -- The name's A[b]reo[/b]sapien, and I'm a man from Mars cool
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Bawss1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
What reasonable achievements has Ohakim been known for? All people are fed with are campaign posters of the governor in every corner of the city claiming amazing yet invisible progress.

Again I implore the citizens of Imo to get rid of that governor for their own good.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by 1025: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
yes oooooooooooooooo. udenwa commissioned one in my village in obowo local govt area since 6 yrs now and we are yet to drink from the tank.
what we have is a white tank and water is not running. those who arranged the commissioning has nothing to say in respect to the dryness in the tank.
as that tank is dry, so shall their lives and that of their families dry up.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2011
its very obvious that this andrew guy is frustrated. heck, the community where i come from on my paternal and maternal side in Imo State cannot stand his guts. what has he done? what is he known for? why can't he take a cue from the governor of Akwa Ibom, Enugu, or even Rivers sef!!! this guy is good for nothing. do you think we should be celebrating mediocrity at every given second? this is the problem with Nigeria and what its not moving forward. someone can build 10 cheaply made schools (which look like the houses in my village) and try to pass that mediocre stuff as "GREAT STRIDES" and then they can turn around and say "i've done this that and the other, please reelect me." but its NOT ENOUGH. secondly, there have been no major projects from his camp other than a few roads (which is nothing to cheer about since thats an obvious necessity) and the expansion in the area of New Owerri (to which i assume after he finishes sucking Imo State dry, he and his kinsmen will move into their 100 million naira estates.) MTCHEWWW.
we have not seen or heard anything major from his camp on why he should be reelected. im sure only 20% of the Imo funds have gone back into building Imo State.
the only thing i commend him on is the banning of Okadas in Owerri, as they are very much death traps and a menace to society.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by friedrice1: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
Imo citizens should come out en masse and give thanks and Praises to God for surviving 4 years of Ohakim,s misrule . It only takes an act of God to survive a natural disaster called ohakim, all these period and live to tell the story. the time has come for his existence and trace to be wiped clean and shoved into the dustbin of history in the coming elections Unfortunately, we still have some principalities and powers in the likes of Andrewnwa and co. campaigning to see this evil continue for another 4 years, a tenure any sane and even insane mind should condemn. Shame on Ohakim, he should prepare to spend the rest of his life in Owerri Prisons.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
@AMAKA, , WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT GOVERNANCE IN IMO STATE? I CAN BLUNTLY TELL U THAT DR IKEDI OHAKIM HAS ALOT OF MEGA PROJECTS ON GROUND: THE NWORIE RIVER DRAINAGE, THE CONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGES ALONG EGBEADA AND ORJI TO AID THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC. THEN IN THE RURAL AREAS, HE HAS COMMISSIONED ALOT OF WATER PROJECTS IN OBOWO, ORLU, MBAISE AND SOME OTHER AREAS WHICH ARE OBVIOUS TO PEOPLE RESIDENT HERE IN IMO STATE.
WELL, I DONT KNOW WHERE U SOURCE FOR UR OWN INFORMATION, BUT I CAN TELL U THAT HE HAS A PLAN AND A VISION TO TAKE IMO TO ITS ZENITH.
ON THE ISSUE OF CREDIBLE CANDIDATE, I CAN TELL U THAT ALL THE CANDIDATES CONTESTING FOR THAT GUBERNATORIAL POSITION IS NOT CREDIBLE. OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA HAS HIS OWN "SHORT COMINGS", JUST RECENTLY HIS THUGS BEAT-UP NIGERIAN HORN NEWSPAPER OFFICIALS, AND ALSO RAPED 2 FeMALE STAFF MEMBERS. ROCHAS OKOROCHA has aspired for different political positions from 1999 till date with different political parties(ANPP,PDP,LP,AA and APGA). This shows that he is muddled and cant defined his path, INFORMATION HAS ALSO PAVED WAY ON THE FACT THAT HE BELONGS TO A SECRET FRATERNITY KNOWN AS OGBONI, IS THIS CREDIBILITY OR VISION?, CZ A MAN WHO CANT DEFINE HIS PATH IS NOT FIT TO RULE IMO STATE.
LOOKING AT THE OTHER STRONG CANDIDATE ARARUME, THERE HAS BEEN LOTS OF PROPAGANDA RAISED ABOUT HIM TOO. THE ISSUE OF HIM BEEN A MURDER, A THEFT, A RITUALIST AND SO ON, SEN IFEANYI ARARUME WAS A SENATOR FOR 8YEARS AND NEVER ACHIEVED ON SINGLE THIN FOR THE PEOPLE OF OKIGWE, INSTEAD HE USED HIS WEALTH TO FUND HIS BUSINESS EMPIRE IN BENIN AND ABUJA,
HE WAS ONCE CATEGORIZED BY THE THEN EFCC CHAIRMAN MALLAM NUHU RIBADU, "as one of those unfit to hold the office of state governor because of his antecedents", IN 2007, HE WAS ALSO DISQUALIFIED BECAUSE OF HIS "ANTECEDENTS" BY THE THEN PRESIDENT.
IN A NUTSHELL,, WHO WILL U SAY IS CREDIBLE?

I think the SO CALLED "DEVIL" WE KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL WE DONT KNOW,
HE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE NECESSARY SUPPORT so that he can do more, INSTEAD OF BEEN CASTIGATED FOR NO FACT REASONS,
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Unite Nigeria / Naija Police Are Shameless (pix) / Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.