Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Article/blog/web Content Writer - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Article/blog/web Content Writer (156 Views)

Do You Need Content Writer For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article/blog/web Content Writer by bbee(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2020
I am an experienced writer that is creative, responsible and precise - you are at the right place.

I can help put your ideas, thoughts and drives into right words. I can help you convince your audience and make your business stands out as a brand to reckon with.

My background in internet marketing gives me a sound knowledge of research and writing to meet your demand. Also, my vast experience in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Grammarly, Copyscape, Trello and PDF
will definitely provide you with a solution.

Customer satisfaction is my first priority.

With over 4 years of success in blog content and website article managements for clients, I am here and ready to work as I have a passion for writing.

My upwork profile link - https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01180430e055cd750c?viewMode=1

Here are the links to some of my projects: https://www.123ish.com/en/entries/1145, www.healthremediestoday..com, and www.imakemoneytips..com.
I am always available on chat or on Skype.
I am open to further questions or any information you need about me.
Thank you.

Contact me on whatsapp. 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2

(1) (Reply)

Used Engine Oil For Sale Available Now / Citadel High Security Fence / Online Multichannel Marketing Strategies You Need To Understand For You To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.