Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (47654 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by janedonez(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice combo
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by DisLifeSha: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Confirm Christmas gbedu
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by wizdomnzube(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
"My signal Prince " na only us wen dey street go fit code.

My guy dey give ha better signal...... on a 5G wireless cheesy
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Jimmy231: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Righteousness2:
Enough Cow meat there for Zubby.

Don't kill yourself because you can't afford or can't get a Gift of cow, goat , Chicken or whatever.
Whatever your pocket can afford , Enjoy Joyfully.

The Wahala in life is not in Cow, goat, money and all that.
The Wahala in life is to Die in sin or to Depart this World without JESUS Christ..
That is Wahala of life
Wahala be like waiting for second coming after you na kill am for first coming you go wait tire
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
EVERYTHING MATTER TO BLOGGERS
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Jimmy231: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
Money is where it is. Money dey where e dey

...My experience in the new redeem parish attended on Sunday was somewhat embarrassing but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

Initially, It was as if the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

Indeed, the potency of our fragrances is out of this world, you could give it a try too
Shey this one done mental ni
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Righteousness2:

Don't kill yourself because you can't afford or can't get a Gift of cow, goat , Chicken or whatever.

The Wahala in life is not in not having Cow, goat, money and all that.
The Wahala in life is to Die in sin or to Depart this World without JESUS Christ..
That is Wahala of life
Welcome back Pastor Righteousness. We are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
chatinent:
He cannot even keep his compound clean.

Don't bring your Nollywood dirty life to reality.
na ur type , wey dey dirty pass, if at all you don't live under the bridge, who knows? undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
I will just use one for suya and pepper soup only.
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Dididrumz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Righteousness2:

That is Wahala of life

What happened to your other account?
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by ElValiente(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
LegendVibes:
Highlife singer Flavour and Nollywood actress Rachael Okonkwo have gifted cows to actor Zubby Michael, Igbere TV reports.

Zubby shared a video of the cows in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He thanked them for their gift to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0rjpDWctBI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJF2uxTn7L9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rachael replied on Zubby's post saying, “@zubbymichael my signal prince ❤️one love.”

Zubby held a party in his house on Monday.

He said it is a celebration done every year.

Paul Okoye and Rachael Okonkwo were among those that attended the party.

Zubby also featured on Flavour and Phyno’s ‘Doings’ music video which was released on Monday.

Haters will say malnutritious fulani cow. grin grin
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
2 Bos indicus(tropical zebu), one is Adamawa gudali(pure brown) the other is crossbreed of white fulani & N'dama of Niger republic. But they are both beef cattles as i can see, enjoy ur beef mr actor but yall gotta knw about the animals you eat.. Not just ignorantly eating them
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by oba68351: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
:He cannot even keep his compound clean.Don't bring your Nollywood dirty life to reality. na ur type , wey dey dirty pass, if at all you don't live under the bridge, who knows?
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Is ok

If you're not getting anything for Christmas.. no too think..

No pressure yourself because you wan impress.. Thank God for life..

If na 500naira you get.. go outside buy one bottle of beer, if you no dey drink beer then buy soft drink.. sit down drink..

Your own blessing dey come
make him just buy actions bitter small bottle 150 or 300 .. Wahala don finish for that day

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Prodigee:
All these potopoto people sef! undecided

Shut up
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prodigee:
All these potopoto people sef! undecided

Pls dont bring any mumu yarn into dis thread i know you are very hoorrny and need to urgently masturbate on una usual childish yoruba vs igbo nonsense

jst manage hold yourself

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Prodigee: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
majamajic:

Come Anambra during Xmas , u will be disagreed back to your state
Why da fvck will I go to potopoto place? You dey wine me ni?!
Go work on your grammar abeg. Too poor my dear Nnamdi Cownu Bifraud!
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Prodigee: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

Pls dont bring any mumu yarn into dis thread i know you are very hoorrny and need to urgently masturbate on una usual childish yoruba vs igbo nonsense

jst manage hold yourself
Oga you are just trying so hard to sound intelligent. You miss road!
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prodigee:
Why da fvck will I go to potopoto place? You dey wine me ni?!
Go work on your grammar abeg. Too poor my dear Nnamdi Cownu Bifraud!

you sound so pained and bitter....
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Omoslim26: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prodigee:
Oga you are just trying so hard to sound intelligent. You miss road!

Ok baba I hear you but sha dont carry your wahala enter dis thread before we start seeing yoruba dis, ipob dat ,aboki dis ,afonja dat ,igbo dis

i know dats wat you are looking for
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
My Amiable Pastor i know you being holistic and Godly here which i appreciate but i must be honest with you

The Wahala in this life is not having money and money alone nothing else

The one of dying in Sin and depart this world without Jesus Christ that is Wahala of Heaven or maybe Afterlife which will decide our fate of being in Paradise or Hell and we leave that to God to decide for us

you only live once so money must be made but nit in a bloody way and if you come this world/life without money you had better stay unborn. Simple as thar!
Righteousness2:

That is Wahala of life
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
chatinent:

Which of the artists bought you?

Flavour?
wetin the guy talk pain u no be small.

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97326534:
To the Good people of Nairaland, As this year goes to an end, Celebrations of Joy and Happiness shall never cease in your household.
Good members of Nairaland, One day soon, Your mom will ask you for 10K, But you will send her 100K! #JustBelieve.
Merry Christmas in advance y'all! We Rise!!
Just believe make u no work hard and double your legitimate huzzle... !!!!
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by obama30: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
LegendVibes:
Highlife singer Flavour and Nollywood actress Rachael Okonkwo have gifted cows to actor Zubby Michael, Igbere TV reports.

Zubby shared a video of the cows in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He thanked them for their gift to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0rjpDWctBI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJF2uxTn7L9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rachael replied on Zubby's post saying, “@zubbymichael my signal prince ❤️one love.”

Zubby held a party in his house on Monday.

He said it is a celebration done every year.

Paul Okoye and Rachael Okonkwo were among those that attended the party.

Zubby also featured on Flavour and Phyno’s ‘Doings’ music video which was released on Monday.

A big drug dealer and professional hoe gave cow gift to drug crooser for successful end of the year deal and for atonament.
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by vince96w2(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biafran Fulani Herds man
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Espritferv: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
P.Diddy gifts his 80 years mom 1$|Best gifts for mothers|How to apprecia...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9yzI5h-Gk via @YouTube
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by BuzzandGrillz: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Charlex23(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Righteousness2:

That is Wahala of life
Are you Righteousness89??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled / Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.