Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette (31696 Views)

NBET To Expunge N7.2 Billion Budget For ‘Senate’ — After The Cable’s Exposé / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Ianunle: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
cool
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by etrouble: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
There is fire on the Mountain
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by etrouble: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
majamajic:
Amosun is one of the most useless governor in Nigeria

I can't forget my years in Ogun , what I went through in oke aro , matogun, Alagbado, akute axis ,

Raining season of 2017 !

Whenever the devil wants to punish someone, he sends the person to Oke-Aro, Matogun, Alagbado and Akute axis. If you have lived there before, then you have received your punishment on Earth, you cannot go to Hell again.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by wink2015(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND THEIR CRAVE FOR STUPENDOUS WEALTH.

No bi today them start to STEAL SHEGE from our commonwealth.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by donforeign: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
No matter what people are saying now that he's no longer the governor of the state, the fact remains that he performed very well in terms of urban renewal, agriculture, IGR and infrastructure

The current governor of the state is more or less like a lame duck undecided he's behaving as if they are using remote control to manipulate him angry

OgA shut up.
The duty of the governor is to perform and carry out it's primary activities. Don't justify the stealing ode.

1 Like

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Useless gov....thief. Contact me for your logo, banner or flyer designs...check my signature for my contact info.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Dodger8(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
searchng4love:
Nonsense write up. Go to your State to pull down your leaders. We Yoruba are no longer supporting pull him down projects again. Launch against your leaders in ala Igbo and arewastan
If una no bring tribe enter una no go sleep... Dem say your ex governor na olè instead make una present facts you are there deflecting with tribal sentiments. Oga your man na thief simple and short and gunruner at that if you don't have FACTS to dispute the article then please hush.

2 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Sunnyja: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You lied OP. There was no single gun in what he handed over. He has his faults though but what you posted are lies upon lies. Amosun era was the safest in the history of ogun state. OGD was known as the grand patron of bad boys but when amosun came, he dislodged all of them hence the need to fortify the police.

You're being economical with the truths. Amosun increased IGR from paltry N700m to N7bn,the highest in the history of the state. Osoba left the IGR at N350m/month which OGD could only doubled for his 8yrs stint, same period amosun increased it to N7bn. He constructed 7 flyovers in Abeokuta alone, expanded all major roads to standard dual carriage way.

Reasonable investments are now coming into ogun state due to his legacy termed Mission to Rebuild. No governor in the history of the state attracted the volume of companies brought to ogun state during his time. He has his faults but we that live in the heart of ogun state knows he tried. Remember no governor can satisfy every areas of the state ditto Fashola and even Donald Duke.

Dapo has been a farcry to what amosun left behind. Instead for the IGR to be doubling, it's now decreasing every month. He's busy building roads meant for LGA across the state. You will think they forced him to govern. He hasn't slept in Abẹ́òkúta for a day since his assumption. Locals don't even feel whether they have a governor or not. The man is totally clueless.

OP, if you were being sponsored to write that trash up there it will be good for you to bring it down. Amosun was bad in some areas, yes, but not what you wrote up there.

Get conscience for once in your life.
If he increased the IGR from N700m to N7B is that a yardstick that N900m can't be withdrawn at the rate of N10m in 90 transactions. What manner of daft logic is this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by daleehat: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

Source: https://peoplesgazette.com/exclusive-bank-documents-expose-how-notorious-gunrunner-ibikunle-amosun-withdrew-n7-2-billion-in-cash-from-ogun-state-treasury/
So one bastard put up his energy to write this rubbish blackmail? Amosun is bigger than you all He is one of the best we have from the South West , he performed excellently well and transformed Ogun hence he did two tenure and today He is a serving Senator

5 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by seguno2: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
PopSmoke:
and he's already at their retirement home (Senate)

how will Nigeria ever get better?

How did you get better in your individual life?
By working hard consistently?
Why don’t you do the same thing for our country
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Zurich1844(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
When person no see better name to answer na Amosu! He chop witch?
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by leisuretym: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Propaganda! Best public servant ever..best governor that developed his state, he loved his people and he served them..
But he abandoned one part of Ogun state in his 8 years in office and then go asslicking the duara man

1 Like

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Racoon(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
As usual.Sai baba no go say pim.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Onlinesmart: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sunnyja:
If he increased the IGR from N700m to N7B is that a yardstick that N900m can't be withdrawn at the rate of N10m in 90 transactions. What manner of daft logic is this??
Bring your facts and figures or remain silenced on this matter for life.

2 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by alomeda600(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is serious!
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Onlinesmart: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dodger8:

If una no bring tribe enter una no go sleep... Dem say your ex governor na olè instead make una present facts you are there deflecting with tribal sentiments. Oga your man na thief simple and short and gunruner at that if you don't have FACTS to dispute the article then please hush.
Amosun outperformed any governor you could think of from your potor potor region. Amosun ain't a media person hence why most of his works aren't seen online. We knew how he met ogun state and how he left it. Most of the roads people said he left undone are federal roads whose funds weren't released by FG hence why he had to abandon them to face state's roads. Get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Onlinesmart: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
This guy loot the entire treasury of the state leaving the poverty ravaged citizens to mine skull daily... to afford a paltry morsel of amala
Hope your mama is still using the kerosene shared by ikpeazu, the 'best' governor? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
searchng4love:
Nonsense write up. Go to your State to pull down your leaders. We Yoruba are no longer supporting pull him down projects again. Launch against your leaders in ala Igbo and arewastan
bros respect yourself b4 I remove ur teeth angry
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Onlinesmart: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
lenghtinny:
The onifilagogoro of egbaland himself

Governor cum gunrunner grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin sad shocked cool
Darudapo of remoland is doing wonders àbi?

3 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by ubimagos: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
I still dey find were he buy gun to no avail!
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Odjoumani(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bad road everywhere
majamajic:
Amosun is one of the most useless governor in Nigeria

I can't forget my years in Ogun , what I went through in oke aro , matogun, Alagbado, akute axis ,

Raining season of 2017 !
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Onlinesmart: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
The headline smacks of premeditated slander so I didn't even bother reading
The OP is being paid for that trash. All politicians are evil but sometimes when people dish out stuffs, you need to verify to know the truth. All what he wrote are mere slander.

3 Likes

Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by searchng4love: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dodger8:

Is it your State "thief"?
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
searchng4love:

Shii peoples Gazette is owned by one of you , Samuel ogundipe by name so say something else tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by sammirano: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your future president.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by alomeda600(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
sammirano:
Your future president.
future or present
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Akanbiedu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
No matter what people are saying now that he's no longer the governor of the state, the fact remains that he performed very well in terms of urban renewal, agriculture, IGR and infrastructure

The current governor of the state is more or less like a lame duck undecided he's behaving as if they are using remote control to manipulate him angry

Problem is many of you are used to gragra and thugs, what you call action man.

But well it is democracy, government of representation.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by Akanbiedu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
etrouble:

Whenever the devil wants to punish someone, he sends the person to Oke-Aro, Matogun, Alagbado and Akute axis. If you have lived there before, then you have received your punishment on Earth, you cannot go to Hell again.

LOL
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by GovsMandate: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sakamaje:
It is obvious that Amosun stole when he was governor. Infact he stole very big. But this newspaper should stop being a hypocrite by promoting one thief while vilifying another. On the page of this Amosun news, the newspaper or is it blog, is also promoting Okezie Ikpeazu of all people. This shows that they can be easily compromised. Smh.

https://peoplesgazette.com/right-of-reply-ikpeazu-is-above-reproach-in-the-management-of-abia-finances/

Click this link and read to the end to see what happened.
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
etrouble:

U are right I was living that area , going to work in the island from there was like hell .

I can't forget Amosun all my life , he never did a single project in that area all his 8 yrs

I won't be going to hell again , I have been there in 2017 !
Re: How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette by mountmoriah(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nellybank:
In as much as I do not support criminality, this post looks entirely political
true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi / Peter Obi, Nuhu Ribadu At The Presidential Election Tribunal As Hearing Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.