Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? (1122 Views)

Which SUV Is 4 Plugs And Not More Than 2.0L Engine, Fuel Economy / Rebuilding A Honda Accord 2.0L Engine(The R series!) / 1.5L, 1.8L, 3.0L Engine? What Do They Mean In Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm planning to buy this car but I don't know if it is economical with fuel. It's a 3-liter engine so I know it consumes more fuel than some popular makes like Toyota and Hyundai.

I need your advice guys guys. Is this car a good choice?

Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by naijadrivablog: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
If I say, "R" you say "U" another man say "N", na you sabi tongue

1 Like

Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
naijadrivablog:
If I say, "R" you say "U" another man say "N", na you sabi tongue
Lol, you mean it consumes fuel?

Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by naijadrivablog: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nurey, radautoworks,mrcoolfix, tpound,
Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by TPound(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Nurey, radautoworks,mrcoolfix, tpound,

Yee!!

Who stone me?!!

Na oga Gazzuzz you go stone na

1 Share

Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by bigfoot79(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
I own a Ford Focus 2007 which is my and an Avalon 2000 Boy, the difference is clear when is comes to fuel economy, ford comes out on top
Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by princejones(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ford fuel economy is good
Re: Ford Fusion 2007, 3.0L Engine. A Good Choice? by laivwire(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol. You hear Ford and 3.0 V6 yet you're talking of fuel economy. I laugh.

Let me share a short story. I visited a friend in Kaduna last December and saw this car, very clean example, sitting in his compound among other cars. He uses a 2001 Toyota Camry xle.

I asked why he doesn't use the Ford and he explained. The Ford belongs to his uncle based in Canada. Uncle comes once a year and uses the car but he's free to drive it around anytime.

So one day, he takes darling Ford on a trip to Kano. On his way back, he discovers the brake pads were worn. Worn so bad it's making noise when he depresses the brakes. He manages the car to Zaria, parks and gets a mechanic. They comb the entire Zaria but can't find replacement pads.

He decides he won't sleep in Zaria and will drag the vehicle to Kaduna. It's just about 75km. On arrival at Kawo, Kaduna, the brakes are so gone he's using handbrakes to stop the car moving at snail speed. He couldn't get the car home so drops it off at another mechanic workshop.

Long story short, the wheel discs have warped as well. To get brake pads and Discs they had to resort to Lagos. Bill? 6 figures excluding waybill to kaduna grin

He later learned his uncle brings along as many spare parts with him when coming from Canada. Well, car is sitting beautifully in his compound and he won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. cheesy

*End of Story*

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With Bluish Exhaust Smoke / Lexus Is Now In The League Of Rolls Royce, Bentley And Jaguar / Cars Of The Future(2040)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.