Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) (38137 Views)

Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Mayorkun's Mother Dances Shaku Shaku & Twerk Has She Listen To Legbegbe, Bobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairalee:
I must be the only one that doesn't know Zuby Michael. Please can someone tell me what's distinctive about him and why he's always in the news?

You don't know him, yet you know he is always on the news? Get a job fast...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by obiekunie2: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairalee:
I must be the only one that doesn't know Zuby Michael. Please can someone tell me what's distinctive about him and why he's always in the news?

my brother!

i no wan ask before they label me enemy of progress!

you no see the goat above how him take answer you!

they all assume we must know everybody.

I NO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GUY NAME JUST TAKE FULL EVERYWHERE SO TEY CELEBRITIES DEY PAY HIM HOMAGE!

I WONDER WHAT THE GUY IS DOING FOR A LIVING? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
adadike:
Omalicha nne. Abeg zuby, send me my own Christmas cow. Pepper soup things and nkwobi on my mind
Gbadata n'mgbada k'anyi ruo

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kingsuave:
Mehn how daFUQ is this news? undecided
Nigger is just too loco for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Skyfornia:

Him always on the news doesn't mean he knows him. I don't even know him too.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by kyuniii(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
which mama go see cow wey no go dance
Two for that matter, shout out to all the mums out there.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by vioment: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol.
Zubby na fun guy. Sometimes, e dey over do. But na fun guy sha.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by We4all: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hope she isn't there to torment your wife.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zuby na big boy now
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Baba God the oil when you pour David head pour am for my head.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
EXLOVER:
God abeg please we wey our mama still dey alive, make she still enjoy our money too as our papa dor travel since. E nor go bad if i by ride give my mama and personal driver.

Me and money nor quarrel o

Amem
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Him always on the news doesn't mean he knows him. I don't even know him too.

How else do you know someone if not by receiving informations or reading about him? Obviously you have been reading news about him..
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Chicastle: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairalee:

Him dey spray money everywhere finish

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by sylve11: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
which mama go see cow wey no go dance

grin cool
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by ifejobi84754: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
:May God give us the kind of wealth that would make our parents happy and dance around with excitement.Good talk.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by jaymichael(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
senatepresido:
Hello Nairalanders,
please help me make a choice, we plan visiting a beach on the Island with my cousins, I have been to Oniru it wasn't impressive, so we are yet to decide between visiting Eleguishi or Eleko Beach, which is a better beach and kindly tell me the advantage one has over the other.
Thank You
If you like peace and tranquility and a picnic kinda atmosphere, if you can brave the few minutes boat ride from CMS, visit Tarkwabay beach. Just take all your refreshments along. tarkwabay is my favorite beach (out of the few that I have been to) in Lagos.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Jimmyubah2 post=97328016]
Him always on the news doesn't mean he knows him. I don't even know him too.[/quo

You don't know him, yet you have concluded that he's local in one of your post,

Why is it difficult for some of you guys to skip any news you have no interest in? there are a lot of News items on Nairaland, pick the ones you like and read, you guys should stop trying to detect what should make front page for the owner of this platform...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by senatepresido: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
jaymichael:
If you like peace and tranquility and a picnic kinda atmosphere, if you can brave the few minutes boat ride from CMS, visit Tarkwabay beach. Just take all your refreshments along. tarkwabay is my favorite beach (out of the few that I have been to) in Lagos.
I fear boat ride die... I was actually told it's the best but one needs to get there through water ways
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairalee(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Skyfornia:

Yes cos I always read the news. What's your point? Only jobless people read news?
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairalee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Chicastle:

Him dey spray money everywhere finish

Is acting his only source of wealth? If yes is he such a great actor? Never seen any of his movies
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairalee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Seyzcham91:
He's always in the News cuz he wanna be

nothing else to say cuz if you don't bring your life to the media no one will know about it undecided

Well, you're right. But not everyone that desires to be in the news actually make it.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by nairalee(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
obiekunie2:

my brother!

i no wan ask before they label me enemy of progress!

you no see the goat above how him take answer you!

they all assume we must know everybody.

I NO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GUY NAME JUST TAKE FULL EVERYWHERE SO TEY CELEBRITIES DEY PAY HIM HOMAGE!

I WONDER WHAT THE GUY IS DOING FOR A LIVING? lipsrsealed

I wonder too. Abi na so acting dey pay? Funnily I no even know any film wey e don act.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by vikstandon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
This guy self...Abeg no change am o!

As you don dey reason sey you need another Mama, you go change this one.

I take God beg you o...Na jovial woman be that o!
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Right
nairalee:

Well, you're right. But not everyone that desires to be in the news actually make it.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
She's still agile.
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by Coinbased: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
mechanics:
She's still agile.
Very energetic. Those days our mothers marry below 20 years , unlike now 38.5 year old lady de get en first pikin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
vickydevoka:

Very energetic. Those days our mothers marry below 20 years , unlike now 38.5 year old lady de get en first pikin
lolz, it's well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.