Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth (2704 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo / Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Warripikine: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
With the tenacity and speed at which they are manufacturing locally made weapons including rockets, I think its game over already..

Fg should negotiate now because any use of force on them will vehemently be resisted and might lead to confrontation. A war the FG will badly loose..

The clueless Fg cannot afford to send her soldiers down south especially considering that, there is shortage of personnel and the north is experiencing the worst form of insecurity since independence...
So, Any movement to the south will open up the north to be ravaged by bandits, boko haram and other home grown terrorists..
As shown from their videos, ESN have the man power, both local and international... and they have the support of their people including their governors.. Dont be fooled by what you read in the papers cos me I Dont believe that Kanu could've have achieved this feat(ESN) without some solid support from the political class.
Come to think of it, why has wike not even spoken against it?? why all the crafty silence?..it's because They are all in it...

Fg should Restructure the country now peacefully or loose it forever in a painful way.!.
The time is Now.

4 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by happy200(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Don't tell us, just manufacture and use them till Nigeria surrender.

2 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by princemillla(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
happy200:
Don't tell us, just manufacture and use them till Nigeria surrender.

cheesy
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hahahaha I laugh in swahili. This is absolutely ridiculous. Na nollywood movie you think say you dey watch? E go shock you. I wish the late Ojukwu was alive to tell you guys the truth. Anyone who witnessed the biafra war would never pray for it again. Ojukwu even brought foreign mercenaries from South Africa, Yugoslavia etc to fight for him but when it became too hot he had to flee and abandon his fight for Biafra. That's a man with a core military training let alone this chicken Nnamdi Kanu you guys call a leader. ESN is already dead on arrival. All it takes to kill it...is operation ugwu eke

3 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
And PYTHON is capable of dealing with them within some hours grin grin grin
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by sreamsense: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Remember Ipob are notorious with fake products. Be mindful of manufacturing fake products that will back fire during face-off with Nigeria army. Python dancers no dey play oo..., any mistake from your fake products, Nigeria army will send you to place of no return while Kanu will be listing your names up and down for ECOWAS, UN among Ipob massacred; that is the only things kanu is good at, his real real brain is mafunctioning
Be warned of your fake products and propaganda

1 Like

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Marine54(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
sreamsense:
Remember Ipob are notorious with fake products. Be mindful of manufacturing fake products that will back fire during face-off with Nigeria army. Python dancers no dey play oo..., any mistake from your fake products, Nigeria army will send you to place of no return while Kanu will be listing your names up and down for ECOWAS, UN among Ipob massacred; that is the only things kanu is good at, his real real brain is mafunctioning
100 year of Nigeria can never catch up with 3yrs of Biafra existence terms of science and technology..
Nigeria can never unit to fight IBO again.
Fulani's herdsmen has been going around killing other tribes with impunity in name of conquering. No ethnic group 'll back to them this time..

10 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by theFilmtric: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
sreamsense:
cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by SIONKPO1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Seriously,IPOB members brags a lot,they are doing same mistakes that was made during the Civil war
IPOB should stop playing to the gallery cause it sounds so childish

3 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by EMMY76: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
mohims:
Hahahaha I laugh in swahili. This is absolutely ridiculous. Na nollywood movie you think say you dey watch? E go shock you. I wish the late Ojukwu was alive to tell you guys the truth. Anyone who witnessed the biafra war would never pray for it again. Ojukwu even brought foreign mercenaries from South Africa, Yugoslavia etc to fight for him but when it became too hot he had to flee and abandon his fight for Biafra. That's a man with a core military training let alone this chicken Nnamdi Kanu you guys call a leader. ESN is already dead on arrival. All it takes to kill it...is operation ugwu eke

No one prays for another biafran/nigeria war but if it eventually becomes inevitable am 1000% very sure that will be the end of nigeria as we know it. That powerful old British alliance because of the huge deposits of oil and gas in the niger delta will no longer be there for the fulani north to depend on once again even all the other non hausa/fulani ethnic groups in nigeria are now very tired of the barbarity and misrule of the fulanis so I wonder where the alliance to fight the igbos is going to come from in this 2020?

13 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by tungamaje: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
I see Israeli scientists' hand in all these

6 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by NwaAro: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
EMMY76:

No one prays for another biafran/nigeria war but if it eventually becomes inevitable am 1000% very sure that will be the end of nigeria as we know it. That powerful old British alliance because of the huge deposits of oil and gas in the niger delta will no longer be there for the fulani north to depend on once again even all the other non hausa/fulani ethnic groups in nigeria are now very tired of the barbarity and misrule of the fulanis so I wonder where the alliance to fight the igbos is going to come from in this 2020?
That's why I laugh when idiots like that ignominious clown you replied to think war is just a walk-in-the-park affair. Apparently the clown is still stuck in 1967 when Nigeria still had a semblance of a respectable image globally enough to curry the alliances of world powers like Britain and Russia to win their war for them... yet it took Nigeria three bloody years with massive loss of military personnels and materials on their side to "defeat" a ragtag Biafran army they were vastly superior to. Fast forward to this new decade where ALOT has changed... Nigeria is the joke of Africa, our image is sh*t and the superpower nations more than anything want the disintegration of Nigeria to happen (as they stand to gain from a fractured Nigeria). Firstly for the mere fact that Nigeria is not what she used to be any more(image wise) ... Nigeria will not get any sympathies from Britain etc (maybe the Arab nations will provide them with military support)... Igbos have in the last few decades attained a greater sphere of influence globally as we now have lots of lawmakers of Igbo heritage been elected into top political offices and positions in advanced nations of the world; so it won't be hard for Biafra to gain enough support from those nations in question as their sons and daughters will use their influence to lobby support for their Biafran brethren.

Secondly, the ethnic dynamics of overt or covert support that Nigeria got in 1967-70 against Biafra won't play out this time around for obvious reasons- no sane Yoruba, South South person or even the middle belt folks will support a concerted Fulani military affair to "crush" the rebel Igbos this time, since we're all share a common struggle and menace in the battle against the Fulani savagery sweeping from the Middle belt regions to the very South... right now the greatest danger we all collectively face is the Fulani problem, and it's fundamentally because of this problem that ethnic/regional security outfits like Amotekun, ESN etc are been formed. So which ethnic group aside the Hausa/Fulani and maybe the unreliable and facetious Yoruba Muslims will actually want to fight the Igbos just to keep Nigeria one? I'll so love to know these tribes that will be stupid enough to lose millions of their young lives just to keep Nigeria one!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by mohims(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
EMMY76:

But this is not the right way to go about it as I am strongly opposed to war. Anyways, I wish you guys luck. It is well

2 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Twutin: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
What are they using biological weapons for, are they going to war?

The use of biological weapons is actually a war crime.

ESN are not legally backed therefore are a criminal/terrorist organization.
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Awake all wasting talent
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Tumbulum: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
mohims:

But this is not the right way to go about it as I am strongly opposed to war. Anyways, I wish you guys luck. It is well
Nigeria has never really loved peace. Which sane country in this world send their military and shoot their citizens to death because of a simple protest?
The painful part of it is that we set terrorist free, pay money to bandits and negotiate with kidnappers yet we turn around to kill peaceful protesters.
Nigeria does not understand peace.

3 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
NwaAro:

That's why I laugh when idiots like that ignominious clown you replied to think war is just a walk-in-the-park affair. Apparently the clown is still stuck in 1967 when Nigeria still had a semblance of a respectable image globally enough to curry the alliances of world powers like Britain and Russia to win their war for them... yet it took Nigeria three bloody years with massive loss of military personnels and materials on their side to "defeat" a ragtag Biafran army they were vastly superior to. Fast forward to this new decade where ALOT has changed... Nigeria is the joke of Africa, our image is sh*t and the superpower nations more than anything want the disintegration of Nigeria to happen (as they stand to gain from a fractured Nigeria). Firstly for the mere fact that Nigeria is not what she used to be any more(image wise) ... Nigeria will not get any sympathies from Britain etc (maybe the Arab nations will provide them with military support)... Igbos have in the last few decades attained a greater sphere of influence globally as we now have lots of lawmakers of Igbo heritage been elected into top political offices and positions in advanced nations of the world; so it won't be hard for Biafra to gain enough support from those nations in question as their sons and daughters will use their influence to lobby support for their Biafran brethren.

Secondly, the ethnic dynamics of overt or covert support that Nigeria got in 1967-70 against Biafra won't play out this time around for obvious reasons- no sane Yoruba, South South person or even the middle belt folks will support a concerted Fulani military affair to "crush" the rebel Igbos this time, since we're all share a common struggle and menace in the battle against the Fulani savagery sweeping from the Middle belt regions to the very South... right now the greatest danger we all collectively face is the Fulani problem, and it's fundamentally because of this problem that ethnic/regional security outfits like Amotekun, ESN etc are been formed. So which ethnic group aside the Hausa/Fulani and maybe the unreliable and facetious Yoruba Muslims will actually want to fight the Igbos just to keep Nigeria one? I'll so love to know these tribes that will be stupid enough to lose millions of their young lives just to keep Nigeria one!
Another war another, massacre for the Igbos
To be massacre is your destiny
Try something and see something
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Warripikine: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Twutin:
What are they using biological weapons for, are they going to war?

The use of biological weapons is actually a war crime.

ESN are not legally backed therefore are a criminal/terrorist organization.

Bandits and boko haram are all legally backed.. No wonder they are protected by the government

2 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Dovegrey: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

illitrate aboki massacre 500 boko harram that have been dealing with ur hungry army since 2009 first before u massacre 40 million igbos.

5 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by Burruchaga71(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
tungamaje:
I see Israeli scientists' hand in all these
Gbam
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by NwaAro: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Let me guess your prototype: you are probably some single digit low IQ basement dwelling mama's boy in his mid to late 20's...no life, no sustainable means of income besides stealing from your poor mama's purse in order to "flex" with her credit cards...just generally a profound loser in all spectrums of life with a Hollywood-like view of life... one correct Igbo boy with all the qualities of an alpha male is most likely currently strafing and fu*king the life out of the only girl you managed to pull (thus the immediate cause for your frustrations and rage)... when that genocidal war against the Igbos that you yearn so much for finally starts, then hopefully you will be man enough to be the first in line to enlist.

Online Jet-Li.

3 Likes

Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by bigpriik: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
NwaAro:

Let me guess your prototype: you are probably some single digit low IQ basement dwelling mama's boy in his mid to late 20's...no life, no sustainable means of income besides stealing from your poor mama's purse in order to "flex" with her credit cards...just generally a profound loser in all spectrums of life with a Hollywood-like view of life... one correct Igbo boy with all the qualities of an alpha male is most likely currently strafing and fu*king the life out of the only girl you managed to pull (thus the immediate cause for your frustrations and rage)... when that genocidal war against the Igbos that you yearn so much for finally starts, then hopefully you will be man enough to be the first in line to enlist.

Online Jet-Li.

Online jet li?
grin
Re: ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth by valirex: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Know where in the SS your territory ends, not all part of SS is Biafra/Ibo land

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State To Hold Local Government Election On July 24 / BREAKING: Benin Republic May Reject Igboho’s Extradition / BREAKING: Ooni Clears Air, Speaks On Private Jet Promise Made By Senator Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.