Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Happy Birthday Exmilitant - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Happy Birthday Exmilitant (438 Views)

Happy Birthday Kidawarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Happy Birthday Exmilitant !

I want to learn something from you please.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:
Happy Birthday Exmilitant !

I want to learn something from you please.
I didn't notice today was my birthday. Thanks. What do you want to learn?
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
I didn't notice today was my birthday. Thanks. What do you want to learn?

A lot Sir. Thanks for responding.
But for now I'm interested in clearing my doubt about the effectiveness of the "African Bullet Proof".

Is it real , does it work even for high caliber guns?
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

A lot Sir. Thanks for responding.
But for now I'm interested in clearing my doubt about the effectiveness of the "African Bullet Proof".

Is it real , does it work even for high caliber guns?
Odeshi is a trickish thing although its efficacy depends on whoever prepares the charm. The different types of odeshi are; the concotion type where all sorts of herbs soaked in ogogoro are drunk. There is the type worn either on the neck, wrist or waist. There is also the type that requires cuttings in the body and certain substances are buried in there. In all these a demon has been or is conjured to assists in making the charms work. Now there are charms for knives and guns. The charms for knives may not work against bullets. The demons called on to protect you might desert you at the sound of a high calibre gun because that wasn't specified in his to-do list. I've seen bullets kill people with odeshi, i have also seen bullets glanced off the skin of somebody.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
To paraphrase shakespeare, "there are a great many things in heaven and on earth that we do not and cannot understand" i think the mystery about 'African Bullet Proof' is one. Sorry for the late response.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Odeshi is a trickish thing although its efficacy depends on whoever prepares the charm. The different types of odeshi are; the concotion type where all sorts of herbs soaked in ogogoro are drunk. There is the type worn either on the neck, wrist or waist. There is also the type that requires cuttings in the body and certain substances are buried in there. In all these a demon has been or is conjured to assists in making the charms work. Now there are charms for knives and guns. The charms for knives may not work against bullets. The demons called on to protect you might desert you at the sound of a high calibre gun because that wasn't specified in his to-do list. I've seen bullets kill people with odeshi, i have also seen bullets glanced off the skin of somebody.

Thanks very much. I believe you 100%.

As a child I researched keenly on the activities of the Niger Delta militants and some of my sources stated that the Niger Delta militants were very powerful against the Nigerian Navy because of this traditional bullet proof. My inquisition was more about if it actually worked not if it fails sometimes since "certainty" is what distinguishes science from Magic.

As an avid follower of yours , I remember when you mentioned staying underwater for hours after you sustained a gunshot injury. One person from Ibaka, Mbo, in the Oron part of AKWA-IBOM and another from Calabar told me that in their place they could live underwater without oxygen masks. I guess that art is what helped you survive. Do people in the Niger Delta actually survive underwater for that long?
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

Thanks very much. I believe you 100%.

As a child I researched keenly on the activities of the Niger Delta militants and some of my sources stated that the Niger Delta militants were very powerful against the Nigerian Navy because of this traditional bullet proof. My inquisition was more about if it actually worked not if it fails sometimes since "certainty" is what distinguishes science from Magic.

As an avid follower of yours , I remember when you mentioned staying underwater for hours after you sustained a gunshot injury. One person from Ibaka, Mbo, in the Oron part of AKWA-IBOM and another from Calabar told me that in their place they could live underwater without oxygen masks. I guess that art is what helped you survive. Do people in the Niger Delta actually survive underwater for that long?
You might as well be asking if all hausa-fulani are cattle rearers. Not everyone in the niger delta can survive underwater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
To paraphrase shakespeare, "there are a great many things in heaven and on earth that we do not and cannot understand" i think the mystery about 'African Bullet Proof' is one. Sorry for the late response.
Thanks for even dignifying me with a response. I'm very happy . I don't know how to thank you.

I also read an account narrated by one of Gana's (the recently killed Benue militia leader) confidant. The man said Gana could not be penetrated by bullets because he buried one of his daughters in a fortification ritual. Gana once ambushed and killed more than 50 men of the Nigerian army.
From your experience do you think the war lords go extra miles to fortify themselves and their Odeshi is superior?
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
I don't know your perspective on religion and spirituality, but know that some powerful spirit beings exists even under the water. These played a major role in seeing to our protection at sea.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
You might as well be asking if all hausa-fulani are cattle rearers. Not everyone in the niger delta can survive underwater.

Thanks, this means some Niger Delta people can survive up to an hour underwater without an oxygen mask if they are able to take the right steps beforehand.

Wow, you guys are invincible if you fight a war in your water bodies then you'll definitely be invincible.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
I don't know your perspective on religion and spirituality, but know that some powerful spirit beings exists even under the water. These played a major role in seeing to our protection at sea.
I was agnostic. Following your comments and corroborating evidence from reported events have changed my agnostic/atheist views to a significant extent.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

Thanks for even dignifying me with a response. I'm very happy . I don't know how to thank you.

I also read an account narrated by one of Gana's (the recently killed Benue militia leader) confidant. The man said Gana could not be penetrated by bullets because he buried one of his daughters in a fortification ritual. Gana once ambushed and killed more than 50 men of the Nigerian army.
From your experience do you think the war lords go extra miles to fortify themselves and their Odeshi is superior?
Yes they do, and this is not perculiar to Africans alone, in the epic war against Troy Agamenon sacrificed his only daughter just to win that war. Every rebel has to have strong spiritual backings in order to get what he wants and this entails blood sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

Thanks, this means some Niger Delta people can survive up to an hour underwater without an oxygen mask if they are able to take the right steps beforehand.

Wow, you guys are invincible if you fight a war in your water bodies then you'll definitely be invincible.
Did i detect sarcasm? No human has water body. There is a way these things work.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Yes they do, and this is not perculiar to Africans alone, in the epic war against Troy Agamenon sacrificed his only daughter just to win that war. Every rebel has to have strong spiritual backings in order to get what he wants and this entails blood sacrifice.
This means that the rumors of fortification about Boko Haram leaders are true. It is ironical that they fight for Islam but do not beg Allah for fortification.
I don't mean to offend you , but why would you call those spirits/mermaids that helped your people fight the oppression of the Federal Government "Demons" instead of "gods" or "angels" ?
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Did i detect sarcasm? No human has water body. There is a way these things work.

No ,not sarcasm . By water bodies I meant streams, lakes , rivers , seas or even ocean extensions.

Put differently: Niger Deltans have universal and God given advantage in their rivers , streams etc and would be invincible there. It was a genuine commendation.
Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Exmilitant(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

This means that the rumors of fortification about Boko Haram leaders are true. It is ironical that they fight for Islam but do not beg Allah for fortification.
I don't mean to offend you , but why would you call those spirits/mermaids that helped your people fight the oppression of the Federal Government "Demons" instead of "gods" or "angels" ?
You know the difference between angels, gods and demons? That's okay. Spirit/mermaids do not assists anyone to fight, they only permit us to use their enviroment after due compensation. Demons on the other hand, can be called on to help in any fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Exmilitant by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
You know the difference between angels, gods and demons? That's okay. Spirit/mermaids do not assists anyone to fight, they only permit us to use their enviroment after due compensation. Demons on the other hand, can be called on to help in any fight.

Thanks Boss. Have a very nice day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist Niyi Okeowo Wants To Invest In Long-term NFT Projects / How To Do A Youtube Video Without Showing Your Face And Without Using Your V Wit / SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.